- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
David P. Giliberti
22, Warwick and Thaddeus Stevens graduate, musician
David P. Giliberti, 22, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013.
He blessed the lives of those who knew him and will be greatly missed by his mother, Elizabeth Keyser-O’Rourke, Cassadaga, N.Y. and his father and stepmother, Brian J. and Amanda Giliberti, Mount Dora, Fla.
A 2009 graduate of Warwick High School, he enjoyed being a member of the Warwick High School Marching Band. He attended Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology and graduated in 2012 with a degree in graphics. His friends and family enjoyed listening to him play the guitar and seeing all the unique and beautiful pictures he took. A kindred spirit, David made people laugh and easily made friends with those he met.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by siblings: Cassandra, wife of Scott Kaus, Cassadaga, N.Y.; Daniel Cravens, Cassadadaga, N.Y.; Anna Giliberti, Dunnellon, Fla.; Catreena O’Rourke, Cassadaga, N.Y.; paternal grandmother: Chrispina Giliberti, Lititz and maternal grandparents: MaryAnn Courtney-O’Rourke, Cassadaga, N.Y. and Joe Keyser, husband of Susan, Buena Vista, Colo. He is preceded in death by his paternal grandfather, Joseph Giliberti.
Family and friends attended his funeral service Dec. 28 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. A ceremony of the Flying Lanterns was held in David’s memory Dec. 28 at 6:30 p.m. at the Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology Stadium, Lancaster.
In memory of David and how much he enjoyed being in the Warwick High School Marching Band, donations may be sent to: Warwick School District, c/o David Giliberti Memorial Fund, 301 W. Orange St., Lititz, PA, 17543.
To send online condolences to his family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.