- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
David E. Nonnenmocher
82, Brethren Village resident,
David E. Nonnenmocher, 82, passed away Friday, Oct. 4, 2013 at Brethren Village following a long illness.
He was the son of the late Lester and Sarah Hullihen Nonnenmocher. David is survived by his wife of 60 years, Audrey Howry Nonnenmocher.
He was a former member of Westminster Presbyterian Church and Living Hope Presbyterian Church. He retired from the U.S.P.S. after 37 years. Previously, David was in the automotive field and employed part time by Ned Bard and Sons Trucking.
Surviving in addition to his wife, are four sons living in Lancaster County: Dana (Pat), Todd (Sue), Stephen (Linda, deceased) and Rick (Nancy); 11 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; sister: Jean Hubbs (Bob) and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by a daughter-in-law, Linda K. Nonnenmocher.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in David’s memory may be made to AseraCare Hospice, 315 Primrose Lane, Suite 101, Mountville, PA 17554.
The family would like to thank the staff at Brethren Village for their excellent care during David’s stay.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.