- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
David E. Nonnenmocher
82, Brethren Village resident,
David E. Nonnenmocher, 82, passed away Friday, Oct. 4, 2013 at Brethren Village following a long illness.
He was the son of the late Lester and Sarah Hullihen Nonnenmocher. David is survived by his wife of 60 years, Audrey Howry Nonnenmocher.
He was a former member of Westminster Presbyterian Church and Living Hope Presbyterian Church. He retired from the U.S.P.S. after 37 years. Previously, David was in the automotive field and employed part time by Ned Bard and Sons Trucking.
Surviving in addition to his wife, are four sons living in Lancaster County: Dana (Pat), Todd (Sue), Stephen (Linda, deceased) and Rick (Nancy); 11 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; sister: Jean Hubbs (Bob) and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by a daughter-in-law, Linda K. Nonnenmocher.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in David’s memory may be made to AseraCare Hospice, 315 Primrose Lane, Suite 101, Mountville, PA 17554.
The family would like to thank the staff at Brethren Village for their excellent care during David’s stay.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.