- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Daniel ‘Steven’ Shaver, Sr. 67, worked for Ephrata Recycling
Daniel "Steven" Shaver, Sr., 67, of Lititz, passed away Monday, March 18, 2013 at home. Born in Daisytown, he was the son of the late Daniel and Hazel Shaver.
He retired from Ephrata Recycling, where he worked as a heavy equipment operator. He enjoyed a good cigar, spending time with family, watching TV, playing cards and spending time with his grandsons, Kal-el and Justin.
He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Marcella Shaver. In addition to his wife, he is survived by seven sons: Daniel (Terri) Shaver Jr., Edward Shaver, Terry (Dena) Shaver, Michael Collins, Scott Bess, Eric (Veronica) Shaver, and Chad (Elizabeth) Shaver; one daughter: Deborah Shaver; 16 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; four brothers: Everett, Robert, Randy and Wayne; one sister: Carolyn; and numerous nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by a son: John; and two sisters: Norma and Elenor.
A gathering was held Wednesday, March 20 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad Street, Lititz.