- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Daniel ‘Steven’ Shaver, Sr. 67, worked for Ephrata Recycling
Daniel "Steven" Shaver, Sr., 67, of Lititz, passed away Monday, March 18, 2013 at home. Born in Daisytown, he was the son of the late Daniel and Hazel Shaver.
He retired from Ephrata Recycling, where he worked as a heavy equipment operator. He enjoyed a good cigar, spending time with family, watching TV, playing cards and spending time with his grandsons, Kal-el and Justin.
He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Marcella Shaver. In addition to his wife, he is survived by seven sons: Daniel (Terri) Shaver Jr., Edward Shaver, Terry (Dena) Shaver, Michael Collins, Scott Bess, Eric (Veronica) Shaver, and Chad (Elizabeth) Shaver; one daughter: Deborah Shaver; 16 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; four brothers: Everett, Robert, Randy and Wayne; one sister: Carolyn; and numerous nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by a son: John; and two sisters: Norma and Elenor.
A gathering was held Wednesday, March 20 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad Street, Lititz.