- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Dale L. Hevener
56, avid bicyclist and photographer
Dale Louis Hevener, 56, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Dec. 9, 2013 in East Lampeter Township.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Don L. and Annabelle Reichstein Hevener.
Dale graduated in 1975 from Manheim Township High School. He was employed in the Maintenance Department at the East Lampeter Township Municipal Building, and earlier worked for High Employee Management Services and Sensenich Corp. An avid bicyclist, he loved photography and enjoyed watching movies.
Services were held Dec. 14 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial followed in Memory Gardens, Ephrata. Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4195, Lancaster, PA 17604-4195.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.