- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Dale L. Hevener
56, avid bicyclist and photographer
Dale Louis Hevener, 56, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Dec. 9, 2013 in East Lampeter Township.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Don L. and Annabelle Reichstein Hevener.
Dale graduated in 1975 from Manheim Township High School. He was employed in the Maintenance Department at the East Lampeter Township Municipal Building, and earlier worked for High Employee Management Services and Sensenich Corp. An avid bicyclist, he loved photography and enjoyed watching movies.
Services were held Dec. 14 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial followed in Memory Gardens, Ephrata. Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4195, Lancaster, PA 17604-4195.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.