- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Dale L. Hevener
56, avid bicyclist and photographer
Dale Louis Hevener, 56, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Dec. 9, 2013 in East Lampeter Township.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Don L. and Annabelle Reichstein Hevener.
Dale graduated in 1975 from Manheim Township High School. He was employed in the Maintenance Department at the East Lampeter Township Municipal Building, and earlier worked for High Employee Management Services and Sensenich Corp. An avid bicyclist, he loved photography and enjoyed watching movies.
Services were held Dec. 14 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial followed in Memory Gardens, Ephrata. Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4195, Lancaster, PA 17604-4195.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.