- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Dale L. Hevener
56, avid bicyclist and photographer
Dale Louis Hevener, 56, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Dec. 9, 2013 in East Lampeter Township.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Don L. and Annabelle Reichstein Hevener.
Dale graduated in 1975 from Manheim Township High School. He was employed in the Maintenance Department at the East Lampeter Township Municipal Building, and earlier worked for High Employee Management Services and Sensenich Corp. An avid bicyclist, he loved photography and enjoyed watching movies.
Services were held Dec. 14 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial followed in Memory Gardens, Ephrata. Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4195, Lancaster, PA 17604-4195.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.