- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Dale L. Hevener
56, avid bicyclist and photographer
Dale Louis Hevener, 56, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Dec. 9, 2013 in East Lampeter Township.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Don L. and Annabelle Reichstein Hevener.
Dale graduated in 1975 from Manheim Township High School. He was employed in the Maintenance Department at the East Lampeter Township Municipal Building, and earlier worked for High Employee Management Services and Sensenich Corp. An avid bicyclist, he loved photography and enjoyed watching movies.
Services were held Dec. 14 at Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial followed in Memory Gardens, Ephrata. Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4195, Lancaster, PA 17604-4195.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.