- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Dale E. Brumbach57, Warwick graduate, Lititz VFW and Legion member
Dale E. Brumbach, 57, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, March 25, 2012 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the Beulah Erb Brumbach Kurtz and the late Paul Brumbach.
Dale was a 1973 graduate of Warwick High School and also attended Brownstown and Willow Street Vo-Tech. He worked as a mason and truck driver for Caldwell, Heckels and Egan. Dale loved being Pop-Pop to his grandchildren, spending time with his family and friends, hunting and watching Penn State and Eagles football. He was a member of the NRA, American Legion Garden Spot Post #56 and VFW #1463, both of Lititz.
Dale is survived by a daughter: Kate, wife of Tim Barto; three grandchildren: Isabella L. Barto, Clayton and Adalyn Hartman Beckie Hartman, a companion of 28 enjoyable years; Beckie’s son: Mike, husband of Christie Hartman; three brothers: Lamar, husband of Vickie Brumbach; Tracy, husband of Tracey Brumbach; and Sid, husband of Jamie Brumbach.
Dale’s life celebration gathering will be held at the American Legion, Garden Spot Post #56, 109 N. Broad St., Lititz, on March 31 at noon. Private interment will take place at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers, memorials in Dale’s memory may be sent to a charity of one’s choice. To share your fondest memories of Dale, visit lifecelebration.com.