- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Curtis E. Zeller
85, WWII veteran, former
Yerger Bros. employee
Curtis E. Zeller, 85, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly, Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at his residence.
Born in Shaefferstown, he was the son of the late Alvin K. and Naomi Keener Zeller. Curtis was married to the late Anna R. Miley Zeller who died in 2010. He is survived by his children: Jack Zeller, Jean Ann (Stephen) Brandt and Jeanette Zeller; four grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; two brothers: Harry Zeller and Robert Zeller; five sisters: Bernice Dodd, Ruth Ford, Betty Light, Sylvia Hoffman and Joan Mouser. He was preceded in death by a brother: Warren Zeller and a sister: Anna Mae Wolf.
Curtis was a veteran of the U.S. Army serving during World War II. Curtis worked in shipping and receiving at the former Yerger Bros., Lititz. He loved his beagle, Sam.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family.