- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Curtis E. Zeller
85, WWII veteran, former
Yerger Bros. employee
Curtis E. Zeller, 85, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly, Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at his residence.
Born in Shaefferstown, he was the son of the late Alvin K. and Naomi Keener Zeller. Curtis was married to the late Anna R. Miley Zeller who died in 2010. He is survived by his children: Jack Zeller, Jean Ann (Stephen) Brandt and Jeanette Zeller; four grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; two brothers: Harry Zeller and Robert Zeller; five sisters: Bernice Dodd, Ruth Ford, Betty Light, Sylvia Hoffman and Joan Mouser. He was preceded in death by a brother: Warren Zeller and a sister: Anna Mae Wolf.
Curtis was a veteran of the U.S. Army serving during World War II. Curtis worked in shipping and receiving at the former Yerger Bros., Lititz. He loved his beagle, Sam.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family.