- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Curtis E. Zeller
85, WWII veteran, former
Yerger Bros. employee
Curtis E. Zeller, 85, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly, Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at his residence.
Born in Shaefferstown, he was the son of the late Alvin K. and Naomi Keener Zeller. Curtis was married to the late Anna R. Miley Zeller who died in 2010. He is survived by his children: Jack Zeller, Jean Ann (Stephen) Brandt and Jeanette Zeller; four grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; two brothers: Harry Zeller and Robert Zeller; five sisters: Bernice Dodd, Ruth Ford, Betty Light, Sylvia Hoffman and Joan Mouser. He was preceded in death by a brother: Warren Zeller and a sister: Anna Mae Wolf.
Curtis was a veteran of the U.S. Army serving during World War II. Curtis worked in shipping and receiving at the former Yerger Bros., Lititz. He loved his beagle, Sam.
Private services will be held at the convenience of the family.