- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Curtis D. Frey54, Landis Homes resident, enjoyed music
Curtis Dean Frey, 54, passed away Friday, March 30, 2012 at the Landis Homes, Lititz.
Curtis was born Aug. 16, 1957 in Lebanon to Harold R. and Ruth W. (Snavely) Frey of Lititz. He graduated from IU 13 in 1978.
A caring and compassionate person, he enjoyed singing, listening to music and visiting with family and friends. He was a member of Gingrichs Mennonite Church in Lebanon County and attended Landis Valley Christian Fellowship. In 1993, Curtis moved to Lancaster County to become part of the Friendship Community where he enjoyed attending services and lived until January when he moved to Landis Homes. He worked at Lighthouse Vocational Services and, most recently, the Occupational Development Center.
In addition to his parents, Curtis is survived by sisters: Linda, wife of David Frey, of New Holland; Donna, wife of Gerald Myers, of Florida; Anita Frey, of East Petersburg; and Twila, wife of Del Glick, of Washington, D.C.; brothers: Leslie, husband of Gloria Frey, of Lebanon; and Dennis, husband of Becky Frey, of Lebanon.
Funeral services were held April 2 from the West Bethany Chapel at the Landis Homes, Lititz. Interment was private at Gingrichs Mennonite Cemetery, Lebanon.
Contributions may be made to Friendship Ministries, 1149 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543 or the Landis Homes Caring Fund, 1001 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
Grose Funeral Home, Myerstown, is entrusted with the arrangements. For more information, visit grosefuneralhome.com.