- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Conner M. Holland5, enjoyed dinosaurs, playing with friends
Conner M. Holland
Conner M. Holland, 5, of Lititz, ended his battle with leukemia Sunday morning, Sept. 4, 2011 with his mother and father by his side.
Conner fought valiantly in his 21-month struggle against his disease and the complications he endured from chemotherapy, and is now resting in the arms of Jesus.
Conner enjoyed playing with his friends at pre-school, reading books, spending time outside and playing with dinosaurs. His smile was infectious, his laughter contagious and his sweet nature was loved by all. His courage was inspiring to all who knew his story.
Conner will be sorely missed by those he left behind. He is survived by his mother: Sheryl M. Holland; father: Kevin E. Holland; and younger brother: Matthew D. Holland.
Conner’s Celebration of Life Service was held at Petra Christian Fellowship, New Holland, on Sept. 7. Private graveside services will be held on Sept. 8 at the Witness Park Cemetery, Lititz.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.