- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Conner M. Holland5, enjoyed dinosaurs, playing with friends
Conner M. Holland
Conner M. Holland, 5, of Lititz, ended his battle with leukemia Sunday morning, Sept. 4, 2011 with his mother and father by his side.
Conner fought valiantly in his 21-month struggle against his disease and the complications he endured from chemotherapy, and is now resting in the arms of Jesus.
Conner enjoyed playing with his friends at pre-school, reading books, spending time outside and playing with dinosaurs. His smile was infectious, his laughter contagious and his sweet nature was loved by all. His courage was inspiring to all who knew his story.
Conner will be sorely missed by those he left behind. He is survived by his mother: Sheryl M. Holland; father: Kevin E. Holland; and younger brother: Matthew D. Holland.
Conner’s Celebration of Life Service was held at Petra Christian Fellowship, New Holland, on Sept. 7. Private graveside services will be held on Sept. 8 at the Witness Park Cemetery, Lititz.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.