- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Conner M. Holland5, enjoyed dinosaurs, playing with friends
Conner M. Holland
Conner M. Holland, 5, of Lititz, ended his battle with leukemia Sunday morning, Sept. 4, 2011 with his mother and father by his side.
Conner fought valiantly in his 21-month struggle against his disease and the complications he endured from chemotherapy, and is now resting in the arms of Jesus.
Conner enjoyed playing with his friends at pre-school, reading books, spending time outside and playing with dinosaurs. His smile was infectious, his laughter contagious and his sweet nature was loved by all. His courage was inspiring to all who knew his story.
Conner will be sorely missed by those he left behind. He is survived by his mother: Sheryl M. Holland; father: Kevin E. Holland; and younger brother: Matthew D. Holland.
Conner’s Celebration of Life Service was held at Petra Christian Fellowship, New Holland, on Sept. 7. Private graveside services will be held on Sept. 8 at the Witness Park Cemetery, Lititz.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.