- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Conner M. Holland5, enjoyed dinosaurs, playing with friends
Conner M. Holland
Conner M. Holland, 5, of Lititz, ended his battle with leukemia Sunday morning, Sept. 4, 2011 with his mother and father by his side.
Conner fought valiantly in his 21-month struggle against his disease and the complications he endured from chemotherapy, and is now resting in the arms of Jesus.
Conner enjoyed playing with his friends at pre-school, reading books, spending time outside and playing with dinosaurs. His smile was infectious, his laughter contagious and his sweet nature was loved by all. His courage was inspiring to all who knew his story.
Conner will be sorely missed by those he left behind. He is survived by his mother: Sheryl M. Holland; father: Kevin E. Holland; and younger brother: Matthew D. Holland.
Conner’s Celebration of Life Service was held at Petra Christian Fellowship, New Holland, on Sept. 7. Private graveside services will be held on Sept. 8 at the Witness Park Cemetery, Lititz.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.