- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Christine F. Stake 98, Moravian Manor resident
Christine F. Stake, 98, of Lititz, formerly of New Freedom, passed away peacefully Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012 at Moravian Manor.
Christine was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Akron.
Surviving her are two daughters: S. June Good, wife of Ronald K. Good, of Ephrata and Peggy A. Thomas, wife of Kenneth Thomas of New Freedom. In addition, she is survived by 6 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Preceding her in death was her first husband: LeRoy Bollinger; and her second husband: Bowden B. Stake.
A Memorial Service celebrating Christine’s life will be held Friday, Jan. 18, at 2 p.m. in Steinmetz Hall at Moravian Manor, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Christine’s name can be made to the Moravian Manor Benevolence Fund, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz, PA, 17543.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.