- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Christine F. Stake 98, Moravian Manor resident
Christine F. Stake, 98, of Lititz, formerly of New Freedom, passed away peacefully Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012 at Moravian Manor.
Christine was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Akron.
Surviving her are two daughters: S. June Good, wife of Ronald K. Good, of Ephrata and Peggy A. Thomas, wife of Kenneth Thomas of New Freedom. In addition, she is survived by 6 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Preceding her in death was her first husband: LeRoy Bollinger; and her second husband: Bowden B. Stake.
A Memorial Service celebrating Christine’s life will be held Friday, Jan. 18, at 2 p.m. in Steinmetz Hall at Moravian Manor, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Christine’s name can be made to the Moravian Manor Benevolence Fund, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz, PA, 17543.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.