- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Christine F. Stake 98, Moravian Manor resident
Christine F. Stake, 98, of Lititz, formerly of New Freedom, passed away peacefully Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012 at Moravian Manor.
Christine was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Akron.
Surviving her are two daughters: S. June Good, wife of Ronald K. Good, of Ephrata and Peggy A. Thomas, wife of Kenneth Thomas of New Freedom. In addition, she is survived by 6 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Preceding her in death was her first husband: LeRoy Bollinger; and her second husband: Bowden B. Stake.
A Memorial Service celebrating Christine’s life will be held Friday, Jan. 18, at 2 p.m. in Steinmetz Hall at Moravian Manor, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Christine’s name can be made to the Moravian Manor Benevolence Fund, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz, PA, 17543.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.