- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Christine F. Stake 98, Moravian Manor resident
Christine F. Stake, 98, of Lititz, formerly of New Freedom, passed away peacefully Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012 at Moravian Manor.
Christine was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Akron.
Surviving her are two daughters: S. June Good, wife of Ronald K. Good, of Ephrata and Peggy A. Thomas, wife of Kenneth Thomas of New Freedom. In addition, she is survived by 6 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Preceding her in death was her first husband: LeRoy Bollinger; and her second husband: Bowden B. Stake.
A Memorial Service celebrating Christine’s life will be held Friday, Jan. 18, at 2 p.m. in Steinmetz Hall at Moravian Manor, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Christine’s name can be made to the Moravian Manor Benevolence Fund, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz, PA, 17543.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.