- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Christine F. Stake 98, Moravian Manor resident
Christine F. Stake, 98, of Lititz, formerly of New Freedom, passed away peacefully Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012 at Moravian Manor.
Christine was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Akron.
Surviving her are two daughters: S. June Good, wife of Ronald K. Good, of Ephrata and Peggy A. Thomas, wife of Kenneth Thomas of New Freedom. In addition, she is survived by 6 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
Preceding her in death was her first husband: LeRoy Bollinger; and her second husband: Bowden B. Stake.
A Memorial Service celebrating Christine’s life will be held Friday, Jan. 18, at 2 p.m. in Steinmetz Hall at Moravian Manor, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Christine’s name can be made to the Moravian Manor Benevolence Fund, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz, PA, 17543.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.