- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Christine A. Wolfe30, Quest Workshop employee
Christine A. Wolfe, 30, passed away in Manor Care, Lebanon, Saturday, March 31, 2012.
She was born in Lebanon, a daughter of Jerry F. and Ellen A. Wenger Wolfe, of Newmanstown.
Christine had worked at the Quest Workshop in Lebanon. She was a graduate of Cedar Crest High School in 2003. She was involved in the Special Olympics with bocce and bowling. She loved doing crafts, camping, collecting stuffed animals, Sponge Bob, puzzles, football especially the Dallas Cowboys and Penn State. She had a special love to for her dog, Tina. She attended Trinity United Methodist Church in Kleinfeltersville.
Surviving are her parents; sister: Sheila, wife of Bryan Barto, of Lebanon; maternal grandparents: Claude and Arlene Wenger, of Lebanon; niece: Desiree Davis, of Lebanon; nephew: Dustin Barto, of Lebanon; and several aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
Christine was predeceased by her paternal grandparents: Elmer Wolfe and Dorothy Wolfe Heipler.
A funeral service was held in the Clauser Funeral Home Inc., Schaefferstown, April 4 with Rev. Robert Nissly of Trinity United Methodist Church, Kleinfeltersville, officiating. Interment took place in the Schaefferstown Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in Christine’s memory to the Special Olympics of Lebanon County, P.O. Box 1018, Lebanon, PA 17042.