- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Christine A. Wolfe30, Quest Workshop employee
Christine A. Wolfe, 30, passed away in Manor Care, Lebanon, Saturday, March 31, 2012.
She was born in Lebanon, a daughter of Jerry F. and Ellen A. Wenger Wolfe, of Newmanstown.
Christine had worked at the Quest Workshop in Lebanon. She was a graduate of Cedar Crest High School in 2003. She was involved in the Special Olympics with bocce and bowling. She loved doing crafts, camping, collecting stuffed animals, Sponge Bob, puzzles, football especially the Dallas Cowboys and Penn State. She had a special love to for her dog, Tina. She attended Trinity United Methodist Church in Kleinfeltersville.
Surviving are her parents; sister: Sheila, wife of Bryan Barto, of Lebanon; maternal grandparents: Claude and Arlene Wenger, of Lebanon; niece: Desiree Davis, of Lebanon; nephew: Dustin Barto, of Lebanon; and several aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
Christine was predeceased by her paternal grandparents: Elmer Wolfe and Dorothy Wolfe Heipler.
A funeral service was held in the Clauser Funeral Home Inc., Schaefferstown, April 4 with Rev. Robert Nissly of Trinity United Methodist Church, Kleinfeltersville, officiating. Interment took place in the Schaefferstown Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in Christine’s memory to the Special Olympics of Lebanon County, P.O. Box 1018, Lebanon, PA 17042.