- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Chase M. WeaverManheim
Chase Matthew Weaver was stillborn Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at the Women’s and Babies Hospital.
Chase was the son of Angela Gainer Ortlieb and Earl Matthew Weaver, Manheim.
His maternal grandparents are Janeane and Donald Gainer, of Lititz; and maternal great-grandparents are William De Santis and Evelyn Miller. His paternal grandparents are Barbara and Earl Weaver, of Manheim; and paternal great-grandparents are Eleanor and Amos Martin, of Lititz.
We wish to thank the staff at Women’s and Babies Hospital for their exceptional care and support during this unhappy time.
A private graveside service was held on May 23 at Bergstrasse Cemetery, Ephrata, with the Rev. Lou Astuto from the Manheim Brethren in Christ Church officiating.
Donations in Chase’s name can be sent to the Sweet Pea Project at www.sweetpeaproject.org; or mailed to Sweet Pea Project, P.O. Box 10351, Lancaster, PA 17605-0351.
To send an online condolence to Chase’s family, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.