- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Chase M. WeaverManheim
Chase Matthew Weaver was stillborn Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at the Women’s and Babies Hospital.
Chase was the son of Angela Gainer Ortlieb and Earl Matthew Weaver, Manheim.
His maternal grandparents are Janeane and Donald Gainer, of Lititz; and maternal great-grandparents are William De Santis and Evelyn Miller. His paternal grandparents are Barbara and Earl Weaver, of Manheim; and paternal great-grandparents are Eleanor and Amos Martin, of Lititz.
We wish to thank the staff at Women’s and Babies Hospital for their exceptional care and support during this unhappy time.
A private graveside service was held on May 23 at Bergstrasse Cemetery, Ephrata, with the Rev. Lou Astuto from the Manheim Brethren in Christ Church officiating.
Donations in Chase’s name can be sent to the Sweet Pea Project at www.sweetpeaproject.org; or mailed to Sweet Pea Project, P.O. Box 10351, Lancaster, PA 17605-0351.
To send an online condolence to Chase’s family, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.