- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Charlotte M. Nuss 75, Lititz Moravian member, artist
Charlotte M. Nuss, 75, of Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Thursday, Dec. 27, 2012 at her residence.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Ermine and Lillian Geibe Mathers. She was married to the late Ronald D. Nuss who passed away in 1999.
Charlotte was a substitute teacher throughout Lancaster County school districts and after retirement worked at Luther Acres as a nurses aide and volunteer coordinator. She was a member of Lititz Moravian Church. Charlotte enjoyed reading and painting.
She is survived by two daughters: Samantha (Warren) Katzaman, Lititz, April (Bill) Scimio, Spruce Creek, Pa.; three grandchildren: Gabriel Elko, Jaron Nuss, Jon David Nuss; and two sisters: Lynne (Luke) Styer, Lititz, and Nan (Brad) Reynolds, Lititz.
She was preceded in death by two sons: Jonathan and Christopher "Chip" D. Nuss.
A memorial service was held Dec. 30 at Lititz Moravian Church, with Rev. Mark V. Breland officiating. Private interment was in the Moravian Cemetery, Lititz.
The family has requested the omission of flowers. Memorials may be sent to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of America, Central PA Chapter, 800 Corporate Circle, Suite 100, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
To share your fondest memories of Charlotte visit: lifecelebration.com
Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz has been entrusted with the arrangements.