- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Charles F. Weigand, Jr., 91, retired homebuilder, WWII vet, enjoyed boating and fishing
Charles F. Weigand, Jr., 91, passed away at Landis Homes June 6, 2014.
Charles served in the U.S. Army during WWII. He was a homebuilder for over 40 years. He enjoyed fishing and boating and was a member of Ebenezer Evangelical Congregational Church in Brownstown.
Surviving are two daughters: Nancy Shirk and Barbara Hostetter, wife of Gary; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a step family.
He was preceded in death by his first wife: Ellen J. Weigand; second wife: S. Louella Weigand; and a sister: Mary Louise Weigand.
Graveside services will be private. Please omit flowers. Contributions may be made to Landis Homes, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543 or Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.