- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Charles F. Weigand, Jr., 91, retired homebuilder, WWII vet, enjoyed boating and fishing
Charles F. Weigand, Jr., 91, passed away at Landis Homes June 6, 2014.
Charles served in the U.S. Army during WWII. He was a homebuilder for over 40 years. He enjoyed fishing and boating and was a member of Ebenezer Evangelical Congregational Church in Brownstown.
Surviving are two daughters: Nancy Shirk and Barbara Hostetter, wife of Gary; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a step family.
He was preceded in death by his first wife: Ellen J. Weigand; second wife: S. Louella Weigand; and a sister: Mary Louise Weigand.
Graveside services will be private. Please omit flowers. Contributions may be made to Landis Homes, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543 or Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.