- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Catherine Z. Seyfert92, of Moravian Manor, library volunteer
Catherine Z. Seyfert, 92, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Reading, died Saturday, July 23, 2011 at her residence.
She was born in Pine Grove, daughter of the late Irvin H. and Sarah A. Schrope Zerbe. Catherine was married to the late Walter C. Seyfert who died in 1977.
Catherine was a registered nurse and night supervisor at the former Community General Hospital, Reading, for 31 years and retired in 1981. She was a member of the Lititz Moravian Church and volunteered at the Lititz Public Library. She enjoyed cross-stitching.
She is survived by a stepdaughter: Mary Lou (James) Powers, Vero Beach, Fla.; and a niece: Nancy (Jack) Hartz, Lititz.
She was preceded in death by a brother: John Zerbe; and a sister: Faye M. Herr.
Catherine’s life celebration service was held at Spacht Funeral Home July 27. Interment was in St. John’s Lutheran Cemetery, Pine Grove. Friends may call at Spacht Funeral Home on Wednesday from 12:30-1:00 p.m. To share memories of Catherine, visit lifecelebration.com.