- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Catherine Z. Seyfert92, of Moravian Manor, library volunteer
Catherine Z. Seyfert, 92, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Reading, died Saturday, July 23, 2011 at her residence.
She was born in Pine Grove, daughter of the late Irvin H. and Sarah A. Schrope Zerbe. Catherine was married to the late Walter C. Seyfert who died in 1977.
Catherine was a registered nurse and night supervisor at the former Community General Hospital, Reading, for 31 years and retired in 1981. She was a member of the Lititz Moravian Church and volunteered at the Lititz Public Library. She enjoyed cross-stitching.
She is survived by a stepdaughter: Mary Lou (James) Powers, Vero Beach, Fla.; and a niece: Nancy (Jack) Hartz, Lititz.
She was preceded in death by a brother: John Zerbe; and a sister: Faye M. Herr.
Catherine’s life celebration service was held at Spacht Funeral Home July 27. Interment was in St. John’s Lutheran Cemetery, Pine Grove. Friends may call at Spacht Funeral Home on Wednesday from 12:30-1:00 p.m. To share memories of Catherine, visit lifecelebration.com.