- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Catherine Z. Seyfert92, of Moravian Manor, library volunteer
Catherine Z. Seyfert, 92, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Reading, died Saturday, July 23, 2011 at her residence.
She was born in Pine Grove, daughter of the late Irvin H. and Sarah A. Schrope Zerbe. Catherine was married to the late Walter C. Seyfert who died in 1977.
Catherine was a registered nurse and night supervisor at the former Community General Hospital, Reading, for 31 years and retired in 1981. She was a member of the Lititz Moravian Church and volunteered at the Lititz Public Library. She enjoyed cross-stitching.
She is survived by a stepdaughter: Mary Lou (James) Powers, Vero Beach, Fla.; and a niece: Nancy (Jack) Hartz, Lititz.
She was preceded in death by a brother: John Zerbe; and a sister: Faye M. Herr.
Catherine’s life celebration service was held at Spacht Funeral Home July 27. Interment was in St. John’s Lutheran Cemetery, Pine Grove. Friends may call at Spacht Funeral Home on Wednesday from 12:30-1:00 p.m. To share memories of Catherine, visit lifecelebration.com.