- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Catherine M. Mollitor 77, J.C. Penney retiree, enjoyed beach trips
Catherine M. Mollitor, 77, passed away peacefully Friday, March 22, 2013 in her home surrounded by her loving family.
Formerly of Westbury, N.Y. and Lititz, Catherine resided in Lancaster.
Catherine was born May 5, 1935 in Westbury, and was the daughter of the late William J. and Catherine Kaiser.
She was active in her Village Grande Pool Club. She loved going to the beach and spending time with all of her grandchildren. She was a sales associate at J.C. Penney for 26 years, formerly at Long Island and Park City in Lancaster.
She is survived by a brother, Robert, of Green Valley, Ariz.
She is also survived by her soulmate and husband of 56 wonderful years, Donald, and five children: Donald Jr. (wife Jill) of Franklin Square, N.Y.; James (wife Deborah) of Huntington, N.Y.; Susan Fanning (wife of Tony) of Lititz; Richard (wife Nanette) of Crystal Lake, Ill.; and Gary (wife Anna) of Mountville. She is also survived by 13 grandchildren: Steven, Eric, Nicholas, Anthony, Victoria, Catherine, Claire, Nora, Andrew, Daniel, Jami, Tayler and Macenzi.
The family met with friends March 25 at Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory. A Mass of Christian Burial celebrating her life was held March 26 at St. James Catholic Church in Lititz.
Flowers will be received, or memorials in her memory may be sent to Hospice and Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125 Lancaster, PA 17604.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.