- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Carolyn J. Racine
68, Lititz resident
Carolyn J. Racine, 68, of Lititz, formerly of Columbia and Lancaster, passed away Friday, May 24, 2013 at her residence after a brief illness.
She is survived by her husband: Leo H. Racine; two sons: Scott Kreel of Santa Cruz, Calif. and Stance Racine, husband of Kathy, of Lancaster; and one granddaughter: Elizabeth Racine of Lancaster.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, PA.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.