- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Carolyn J. Racine
68, Lititz resident
Carolyn J. Racine, 68, of Lititz, formerly of Columbia and Lancaster, passed away Friday, May 24, 2013 at her residence after a brief illness.
She is survived by her husband: Leo H. Racine; two sons: Scott Kreel of Santa Cruz, Calif. and Stance Racine, husband of Kathy, of Lancaster; and one granddaughter: Elizabeth Racine of Lancaster.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, PA.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.