- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Carolyn J. Racine
68, Lititz resident
Carolyn J. Racine, 68, of Lititz, formerly of Columbia and Lancaster, passed away Friday, May 24, 2013 at her residence after a brief illness.
She is survived by her husband: Leo H. Racine; two sons: Scott Kreel of Santa Cruz, Calif. and Stance Racine, husband of Kathy, of Lancaster; and one granddaughter: Elizabeth Racine of Lancaster.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, PA.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.