- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Carolyn J. Racine
68, Lititz resident
Carolyn J. Racine, 68, of Lititz, formerly of Columbia and Lancaster, passed away Friday, May 24, 2013 at her residence after a brief illness.
She is survived by her husband: Leo H. Racine; two sons: Scott Kreel of Santa Cruz, Calif. and Stance Racine, husband of Kathy, of Lancaster; and one granddaughter: Elizabeth Racine of Lancaster.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, PA.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.