- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Caroline E. Huber 90, charter member of Grace Church, enjoyed travel, family
Caroline E. Huber, 90, of Manheim, died peacefully Monday, March 17, 2014 at the Pleasant View Retirement Community.
Born in Ephrata Township, she was the daughter of the late Leroy and Harriet Berkinbine Cammauf. Caroline was the loving wife of the late Elam B. Huber who died in October of 2003.
She was employed by the former R.C.A. Corporation, Lancaster, and later worked for the former Pinkertons Flower Shop, Manheim. A charter member of Grace Church of Lititz, she faithfully served as a Deacon with her husband and was active at the church throughout her life. Her interests included puzzles and traveling to Florida. She had a life-long passion for her family and enjoyed spending time with her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Surviving are four sons: Barry L. husband of Bonnie Huber of Annville, Dennis E. husband of Linda Huber, Brian J. husband of Gail Huber, Philip L. husband of Donna Huber, all of Manheim; a daughter: Sandra wife of Dr. Harry Wertsch of Lititz; ten grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; five brothers: Lester, Wilbur, Walter, Carl and Richard Cammauf; and a sister: Jane Groff.
Preceding her in death are two brothers: Herbert and Leroy Cammauf; and a sister: Emeline Klopp.
Services were held March 21 at Grace Church of Lititz. Interment followed in East Fairview Church of the Brethren Cemetery, Rapho Township. Those desiring may send contributions in Caroline’s memory to: CalvaryBaptistChurch, c/o Jay & Kelly Cross Peru Missions, 631 S. Dillard St., Winter Garden, FL34787.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Arrangements entrusted to Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.