- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp 78, operated antique business, Salem Lutheran Church member
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp, 78, of Lititz, died Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Center.
Born in Lititz, she was the wife of the late Roy C. Rupp, who died May 5, 2005. She was the daughter of the late John and Myrtle (Christ) Gilbert.
JoAnn was employed in the office at Sears for over nine years. In the 1970s, she owned and operated with her husband Rupp’s Relics, an antiques business. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She is survived by her daughter, LuAnn Rupp-Gallagher of Lititz; four grandchildren: Eva A., Elizabeth A. and Parker Gallagher and Dereck Greiner; and a brother: John Gilbert, Jr of Rothsville.
At JoAnn’s request, there will be no viewing and graveside services will be private. Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in her memory may be made to the church at the address above, or to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy E., Lancaster, PA17602.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.