- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp 78, operated antique business, Salem Lutheran Church member
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp, 78, of Lititz, died Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Center.
Born in Lititz, she was the wife of the late Roy C. Rupp, who died May 5, 2005. She was the daughter of the late John and Myrtle (Christ) Gilbert.
JoAnn was employed in the office at Sears for over nine years. In the 1970s, she owned and operated with her husband Rupp’s Relics, an antiques business. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She is survived by her daughter, LuAnn Rupp-Gallagher of Lititz; four grandchildren: Eva A., Elizabeth A. and Parker Gallagher and Dereck Greiner; and a brother: John Gilbert, Jr of Rothsville.
At JoAnn’s request, there will be no viewing and graveside services will be private. Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in her memory may be made to the church at the address above, or to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy E., Lancaster, PA17602.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.