- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp 78, operated antique business, Salem Lutheran Church member
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp, 78, of Lititz, died Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Center.
Born in Lititz, she was the wife of the late Roy C. Rupp, who died May 5, 2005. She was the daughter of the late John and Myrtle (Christ) Gilbert.
JoAnn was employed in the office at Sears for over nine years. In the 1970s, she owned and operated with her husband Rupp’s Relics, an antiques business. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She is survived by her daughter, LuAnn Rupp-Gallagher of Lititz; four grandchildren: Eva A., Elizabeth A. and Parker Gallagher and Dereck Greiner; and a brother: John Gilbert, Jr of Rothsville.
At JoAnn’s request, there will be no viewing and graveside services will be private. Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in her memory may be made to the church at the address above, or to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy E., Lancaster, PA17602.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.