- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp 78, operated antique business, Salem Lutheran Church member
C. JoAnn (Gilbert) Rupp, 78, of Lititz, died Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Center.
Born in Lititz, she was the wife of the late Roy C. Rupp, who died May 5, 2005. She was the daughter of the late John and Myrtle (Christ) Gilbert.
JoAnn was employed in the office at Sears for over nine years. In the 1970s, she owned and operated with her husband Rupp’s Relics, an antiques business. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She is survived by her daughter, LuAnn Rupp-Gallagher of Lititz; four grandchildren: Eva A., Elizabeth A. and Parker Gallagher and Dereck Greiner; and a brother: John Gilbert, Jr of Rothsville.
At JoAnn’s request, there will be no viewing and graveside services will be private. Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in her memory may be made to the church at the address above, or to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy E., Lancaster, PA17602.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.