- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Bradley F. Windle63, Manheim Auto Auction retiree
Bradley F. "Brad" Windle, 63, of Manheim, passed away Monday, Feb. 6, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Bloomsburg, he was the son of Margaret Browning Windle of Athens and the late Edward H. Windle Jr. He was the loving companion of Sue Ritz of Manheim for 29 years.
Brad retired as an auto detailer at the Manheim Auto Auction. He was a graduate of Towanda High School in 1968 and a member of Elstonville Sportsmen Association, Manheim. His interests included hunting, fishing and he was an avid New York Giants fan.
Surviving in addition to his mother and companion are three daughters: Bridget Windle, of Albuquerque, New Mexico; Danielle, wife of Michael Barton Jr., of Marietta; and Kristy A. Windle, of Manheim; five grandchildren; two brothers: Robert, husband of Bonnie Windle, of Athens; Ronald, husband of Pam Windle, of Lebanon; and a sister: Patricia Windle, of San Antonio, Texas.
His funeral service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Feb. 10. Interment took place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Brad’s memory to The Kidney Foundation of Central Pennsylvania, 4813 Jonestown Road, Suite 101, Harrisburg, PA 17109.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.