- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Bradley F. Windle63, Manheim Auto Auction retiree
Bradley F. "Brad" Windle, 63, of Manheim, passed away Monday, Feb. 6, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Bloomsburg, he was the son of Margaret Browning Windle of Athens and the late Edward H. Windle Jr. He was the loving companion of Sue Ritz of Manheim for 29 years.
Brad retired as an auto detailer at the Manheim Auto Auction. He was a graduate of Towanda High School in 1968 and a member of Elstonville Sportsmen Association, Manheim. His interests included hunting, fishing and he was an avid New York Giants fan.
Surviving in addition to his mother and companion are three daughters: Bridget Windle, of Albuquerque, New Mexico; Danielle, wife of Michael Barton Jr., of Marietta; and Kristy A. Windle, of Manheim; five grandchildren; two brothers: Robert, husband of Bonnie Windle, of Athens; Ronald, husband of Pam Windle, of Lebanon; and a sister: Patricia Windle, of San Antonio, Texas.
His funeral service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Feb. 10. Interment took place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Brad’s memory to The Kidney Foundation of Central Pennsylvania, 4813 Jonestown Road, Suite 101, Harrisburg, PA 17109.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.