- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Bonnie L. Musser57, Dart quality control inspector
Bonnie Lee (Good) Musser, 57, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011, at her residence.
Born in Ephrata, she was the daughter of the late Christian W. and Nora Mae (Keller) Good and was the wife of Merwyn G. Musser. They had been married 25 years.
Bonnie worked at Dart Container in Leola for 27 years and was currently a quality control inspector. She enjoyed camping.
In addition to her husband, Bonnie is survived by her sister: Connie Weaver, of Lititz.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Bonnie’s memory may be made to the Arthritis Foundation, 630 Janet Ave., Lancaster, PA 17601.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.
About Lititz Record
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
They’re having a ball!
Saturday, Oct. 15: Save that date and plan to attend...
Luther Acres art sale is Oct. 1
A large art sale sponsored by the Luther Acres Residents’...
Defense stands tall in Warwick’s win over MT
For Warwick’s field hockey team, the similarities were striking. As...
Barons rout L-S, 69-14
Manheim Central junior wide receiver Jake Novak and senior QB...
Fassnacht, Pelensky place in top five at L-Ls
Hertzog also qualifies for Districts Whether on the golf course...
Warwick runners split against Tornado, Blue Streaks
Warwick’s girls runners break away from the starting line in...
Wilson survives scare from the Warriors
Wilson’s 57-game Section One winning streak was in jeopardy. Yes,...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014