- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Bonita K. ‘Bonnie’ Wike 71, former Warwick teacher
Bonita K. "Bonnie" Wike, 71, of Lititz, passed away Dec. 6, 2012 at Luther Acres.
Born in Lebanon County, Bonnie was the daughter of the late John and Edith Binkley Wike.
A 1962 graduate of West Chester University, she formerly owned and operated the Sandstone Manor Gift Shop in Ephrata. She will be remembered as an excellent framer. She also worked in the Aircraft Industry in California and taught Health and Physical Education, in addition to coaching, at Warwick High School.
She was a member of the Audubon Society and was an active volunteer with Meals on Wheels. She was an expert woodworker and gardener and loved to hike, especially taking her Jeep to the Rocky Mountains.
She is survived by two sisters: Diana, wife of Richard Castor, Horseheads, N.Y. and Louise, wife of Robert Trump, Newmanstown; nine nieces and nephews; and three great-nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her brother: Roger Wike.
A Celebration of Life to honor Bonnie will be held in the spring of 2013. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to the Lititz Public Library, 651 Kissel Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
To share a fond memory of Bonnie, visit lifecelebration.com.
Arrangements by Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz.