- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Bobby Harbison 48, Lititz resident, father of five
Bobby Harbison, Lititz, passed away March 27, 2013.
Bobby was born in Butler on Feb. 25, 1965. He is survived by five children: Nathan; Michael; Dustin; Destiny Harbison; and Casey George; numerous grandchildren; and two brothers: Donny and Johnny Harbison from Butler.