- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Blanche B. Eberly75, guardian for many foster children, liked quilting
Blanche B. Eberly, 75, of Lititz, died Monday, June 11, 2012 in the Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
She was the wife of Amos B. Eberly, with whom she would have celebrated 55 years of marriage at the end of June. She was born in York on Nov. 6, 1936, a daughter of the late Harry and Helen Wantz Sweitzer.
Blanche was a member of the Conservative Baptist Brethren Church of Frystown. She enjoyed sewing, quilting and for many years she was guardian for numerous foster children.
Surviving in addition to her husband are children: Leah, wife of David Mallow, of Clearville; Mary, wife of Dean Kegerreis, and Lois, wife of Chad Alspaugh, both of Bethel; David Eberly, of Lititz; John, husband of Melody Eberly, of Greencastle; Titus, husband of Tracey Eberly, of Manheim; 16 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; sisters: Goldie Sweitzer, of Maryland; and Sarah, wife of Harold Musselman, of Littlestown.
Funeral service was held on June 15 in the Conservative Baptist Brethren Church, Rose Alley, Frystown. Interment took place in the Heidelberg Cemetery, Myerstown. Kindly omit flowers.
Clauser Funeral Home Inc., of Schaefferstown, is handling the arrangements. For more information, visit clauserfh.com.