- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Blaine R. ShaubManheim Central grad
Blaine R. Shaub, of North Myrtle Beach, S.C., and formerly of Manheim, passed away of natural causes Monday, Jan. 2, 2012.
Born on Sept. 16, 1961, he was the son of Frank and Nancy (Herr) Shaub, of Manheim.
Blaine was a 1980 graduate of Manheim Central High School.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a daughter: J. Amber Shaub, companion of Bryan Stewart; and two grandsons: Bryan Jr. and Tyler Stewart, all of Ephrata.
Services and viewing will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Blaine’s memory to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.