- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Blaine R. ShaubManheim Central grad
Blaine R. Shaub, of North Myrtle Beach, S.C., and formerly of Manheim, passed away of natural causes Monday, Jan. 2, 2012.
Born on Sept. 16, 1961, he was the son of Frank and Nancy (Herr) Shaub, of Manheim.
Blaine was a 1980 graduate of Manheim Central High School.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a daughter: J. Amber Shaub, companion of Bryan Stewart; and two grandsons: Bryan Jr. and Tyler Stewart, all of Ephrata.
Services and viewing will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Blaine’s memory to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.