- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Blaine R. ShaubManheim Central grad
Blaine R. Shaub, of North Myrtle Beach, S.C., and formerly of Manheim, passed away of natural causes Monday, Jan. 2, 2012.
Born on Sept. 16, 1961, he was the son of Frank and Nancy (Herr) Shaub, of Manheim.
Blaine was a 1980 graduate of Manheim Central High School.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a daughter: J. Amber Shaub, companion of Bryan Stewart; and two grandsons: Bryan Jr. and Tyler Stewart, all of Ephrata.
Services and viewing will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Blaine’s memory to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.