- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Blaine R. ShaubManheim Central grad
Blaine R. Shaub, of North Myrtle Beach, S.C., and formerly of Manheim, passed away of natural causes Monday, Jan. 2, 2012.
Born on Sept. 16, 1961, he was the son of Frank and Nancy (Herr) Shaub, of Manheim.
Blaine was a 1980 graduate of Manheim Central High School.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a daughter: J. Amber Shaub, companion of Bryan Stewart; and two grandsons: Bryan Jr. and Tyler Stewart, all of Ephrata.
Services and viewing will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Blaine’s memory to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.