- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Betty Kulp 88, Lititz High School graduate
Betty J. Kulp, 88, of Ephrata, formerly of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Kenneth L. Kulp and daughter of the late Earl and Emma (Erb) Erb.
Betty was a 1940 graduate of Lititz High School and a member of Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Gwen, wife of Keith Cummings, of Ephrata; three sons: Kenneth L. Kulp Jr., of Napa Valley, Calif.; Michael A. Kulp, husband of Tanya, of Napa Valley, Calif.; and Andrew Scott Kulp III, of Pottsville; nine grandchildren; and five great- grandchildren.
Betty was preceded in death by a daughter: Donna Sanders; a brother: Elwood Erb; and two sisters: Dot Kochel and Gladys Suter.
Funeral services were held March 5 at Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church with Elder Greg Nagley officiating. Place of interment was Middle Creek Brethren Cemetery.
Services were under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.