- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Betty Kulp 88, Lititz High School graduate
Betty J. Kulp, 88, of Ephrata, formerly of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Kenneth L. Kulp and daughter of the late Earl and Emma (Erb) Erb.
Betty was a 1940 graduate of Lititz High School and a member of Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Gwen, wife of Keith Cummings, of Ephrata; three sons: Kenneth L. Kulp Jr., of Napa Valley, Calif.; Michael A. Kulp, husband of Tanya, of Napa Valley, Calif.; and Andrew Scott Kulp III, of Pottsville; nine grandchildren; and five great- grandchildren.
Betty was preceded in death by a daughter: Donna Sanders; a brother: Elwood Erb; and two sisters: Dot Kochel and Gladys Suter.
Funeral services were held March 5 at Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church with Elder Greg Nagley officiating. Place of interment was Middle Creek Brethren Cemetery.
Services were under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.