- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Betty Kulp 88, Lititz High School graduate
Betty J. Kulp, 88, of Ephrata, formerly of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Kenneth L. Kulp and daughter of the late Earl and Emma (Erb) Erb.
Betty was a 1940 graduate of Lititz High School and a member of Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Gwen, wife of Keith Cummings, of Ephrata; three sons: Kenneth L. Kulp Jr., of Napa Valley, Calif.; Michael A. Kulp, husband of Tanya, of Napa Valley, Calif.; and Andrew Scott Kulp III, of Pottsville; nine grandchildren; and five great- grandchildren.
Betty was preceded in death by a daughter: Donna Sanders; a brother: Elwood Erb; and two sisters: Dot Kochel and Gladys Suter.
Funeral services were held March 5 at Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church with Elder Greg Nagley officiating. Place of interment was Middle Creek Brethren Cemetery.
Services were under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.