- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Betty Kulp 88, Lititz High School graduate
Betty J. Kulp, 88, of Ephrata, formerly of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Kenneth L. Kulp and daughter of the late Earl and Emma (Erb) Erb.
Betty was a 1940 graduate of Lititz High School and a member of Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Gwen, wife of Keith Cummings, of Ephrata; three sons: Kenneth L. Kulp Jr., of Napa Valley, Calif.; Michael A. Kulp, husband of Tanya, of Napa Valley, Calif.; and Andrew Scott Kulp III, of Pottsville; nine grandchildren; and five great- grandchildren.
Betty was preceded in death by a daughter: Donna Sanders; a brother: Elwood Erb; and two sisters: Dot Kochel and Gladys Suter.
Funeral services were held March 5 at Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church with Elder Greg Nagley officiating. Place of interment was Middle Creek Brethren Cemetery.
Services were under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.