- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Betty Kulp 88, Lititz High School graduate
Betty J. Kulp, 88, of Ephrata, formerly of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Kenneth L. Kulp and daughter of the late Earl and Emma (Erb) Erb.
Betty was a 1940 graduate of Lititz High School and a member of Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Gwen, wife of Keith Cummings, of Ephrata; three sons: Kenneth L. Kulp Jr., of Napa Valley, Calif.; Michael A. Kulp, husband of Tanya, of Napa Valley, Calif.; and Andrew Scott Kulp III, of Pottsville; nine grandchildren; and five great- grandchildren.
Betty was preceded in death by a daughter: Donna Sanders; a brother: Elwood Erb; and two sisters: Dot Kochel and Gladys Suter.
Funeral services were held March 5 at Ephrata Seventh Day Adventist Church with Elder Greg Nagley officiating. Place of interment was Middle Creek Brethren Cemetery.
Services were under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.