- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Betty Kilefner82, Lititz resident, church member
Betty J. Kilefner, 82, of Lititz, formerly of Akron, passed away Monday, Aug. 1, 2011 at the United Zion Home.
She was born in Hebron, Lebanon County, to the late Norman and Edna (Daub) Newman.
Betty was a member of the First United Methodist Church, Ephrata.
She is survived by a son: Russell E., husband of Le Ann (Strohl) Kilefner, of Reamstown; two daughters: Karen S., wife of Ricky L. Moyer, of Ephrata; and Susan M., wife of Jeffrey Lynn Spotts, of Townend, Del.; and seven grandchildren: Zachary, Nathaniel, Andrew, Bret, Emily, Ryan and Kyle.
Funeral services were held at the Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment took place in the Mt. Zion Evangelical Cemetery, Akron.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.