- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Betty J. Coble
85, formerly of Lititz, dedicated mother
Betty J. Coble, 85, of Coatesville, formerly of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Jay and Lena Benard.
She was the wife of Paul E. Coble with whom she shared 65 years of marriage. She was a graduate of West Lampeter High School, and formerly worked at Lititz Mutual Insurance Co., Hamilton Watch Co. and Lancaster General Hospital.
Betty was a dedicated mother. She enjoyed her visits to Florida and the time spent with friends there.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: P. Michael Coble of Phoenixville; daughters: Beth Ann Werkheiser, wife of David, of Coatesville; Jo Lynn Cress, wife of Larry, of Exton; four grandchildren: Michael Koser, Julie Wilson, Stefanie and Patrick Cress; five great-grandchildren and a brother, Robert Benard of Brethren Village.
Friends may call at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz, on Sept. 14 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., with a memorial service to follow at 10:30 a.m.
In Lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Neighborhood Hospice Services, 400 E. Marshall St., West Chester, PA 19380.
To send online condolences, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.