- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Betty B. Bressler
92, Lititz native, Moravian
Betty B. Bressler, 92, of Lititz, passed away July 24, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
She was the wife of the late John L. Bressler who passed away in 1974. Born in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Benjamin F. Brightbill and Lillian V. (Fryer) Brightbill. She was a 1938 graduate of Reading High School. Mrs. Bressler is survived by her daughter: Cathy A. Bressler of Lititz and her step daughter: Julie (Bressler) Hoyer of Wyomissing along with her grandchildren: Meghan and Ryan Hoyer. She was preceded in death by eight siblings.
Services from Bean Funeral Home, North 16th and Rockland streets, Hampden Heights, will be held July 31 at 1 p.m. with the Rev. Paul L. Jones officiating. Interment will be at Forest Hills Memorial Park.
The family will receive friends Wednesday from noon to 1 p.m.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Mental Health America of Lancaster County, 630 Janet Ave., B108, Lancaster, PA 17601 in memory of Mrs. Betty B. Bressler.