- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Betty B. Bressler
92, Lititz native, Moravian
Betty B. Bressler, 92, of Lititz, passed away July 24, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
She was the wife of the late John L. Bressler who passed away in 1974. Born in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Benjamin F. Brightbill and Lillian V. (Fryer) Brightbill. She was a 1938 graduate of Reading High School. Mrs. Bressler is survived by her daughter: Cathy A. Bressler of Lititz and her step daughter: Julie (Bressler) Hoyer of Wyomissing along with her grandchildren: Meghan and Ryan Hoyer. She was preceded in death by eight siblings.
Services from Bean Funeral Home, North 16th and Rockland streets, Hampden Heights, will be held July 31 at 1 p.m. with the Rev. Paul L. Jones officiating. Interment will be at Forest Hills Memorial Park.
The family will receive friends Wednesday from noon to 1 p.m.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Mental Health America of Lancaster County, 630 Janet Ave., B108, Lancaster, PA 17601 in memory of Mrs. Betty B. Bressler.