- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Beth M. Bomberger Stetler, 56, Warwick grad, worked at animal hospital, was LPN at United Zion
Beth M. Bomberger Stetler, 56, of Lititz, went home to be with Jesus Tuesday, July 15, 2014.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of J. Lloyd and Elva F. Bollinger Bomberger of Lititz.
She was a 1976 graduate of Warwick High School. Beth worked for Peaceable Kingdom Animal Hospital in Ephrata. In her early years she was employed as a licensed practical nurse, working at Calvary Homes, Lancaster, and the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz. Beth was an active and faithful member of Life Spring Fellowship, Lititz, where she served as a deacon and choir member. She also volunteered for the Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services. Her interests included: gardening, reading, and animals. She had a life-long passion for the beach and participating in activities with her family.
Surviving in addition to her parents, are two brothers: J. Timothy, husband of Linda Bomberger, David N., husband of Cathy Bomberger all of Lititz; six nieces: Kelly, wife of Mathew Reber, Jennifer, wife of Mark Overly, Ashley, wife of Michael Glinka; Courtney, wife of Branson Kline; Brie, wife of Michael Stoltzfus; Blair, wife of Jordan Weber; and a nephew: Brock Bomberger.
Services were held July 19 at Life Spring Fellowship, Lititz. Interment was in Middle Creek Brethren Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be sent in Beth’s memory to: Ephrata Cancer Center, 460 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Arrangements entrusted to Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.