- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Beth A. Leichter41, child care worker, volunteer
Beth A. (Kerper) Leichter, 41, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2011 at Hershey Medical Center after a brief illness.
She is the daughter of Charles W. and Sandra (Zane) Kerper of Lebanon.
Beth was a member of Temple Beth El and the Sisterhood of Temple Beth El. She enjoyed volunteering her time for the synagogue and their kitchen. She was formerly employed at the Lancaster Jewish Community Center (JCC) in the child care department. Beth was also involved with Labels of Education at Neff Elementary School.
She leaves behind two loving sons: Joshua R. and Matthew R. Leichter, both of Lititz. Also surviving are two sisters: Katherine E. Jeschoneck, of Blandon; Debbie C. Davidson, of Monroeton; a brother: John S. Schultze; and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held in the chapel at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory on Sept. 2, with Rabbi Stephan O. Parnes officiating. Interment took place in Beth El Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Temple Beth El, c/o The Leichter Fund, 1835 Rohrerstown Road, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To send online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.