- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Beth A. Leichter41, child care worker, volunteer
Beth A. (Kerper) Leichter, 41, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2011 at Hershey Medical Center after a brief illness.
She is the daughter of Charles W. and Sandra (Zane) Kerper of Lebanon.
Beth was a member of Temple Beth El and the Sisterhood of Temple Beth El. She enjoyed volunteering her time for the synagogue and their kitchen. She was formerly employed at the Lancaster Jewish Community Center (JCC) in the child care department. Beth was also involved with Labels of Education at Neff Elementary School.
She leaves behind two loving sons: Joshua R. and Matthew R. Leichter, both of Lititz. Also surviving are two sisters: Katherine E. Jeschoneck, of Blandon; Debbie C. Davidson, of Monroeton; a brother: John S. Schultze; and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held in the chapel at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory on Sept. 2, with Rabbi Stephan O. Parnes officiating. Interment took place in Beth El Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Temple Beth El, c/o The Leichter Fund, 1835 Rohrerstown Road, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To send online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.