- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Berniece E. Frey 84, native of Lexington
Berniece E. Frey, 84, of Akron, passed away Friday, March 8, 2013, at Maple Farm Nursing Home.
She was born in Lexington to the late Ralph and Clara (Dubbs) Miley, and was the wife of Charles H. Frey, with whom she shared 66 years of marriage.
Berniece enjoyed music, dining out and spending time with family.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Charles H. Frey, Jr. of Pittsburgh; four daughters: Audrey, wife of Randy Fitzgerald, of Lancaster; Bonnie, wife of Larry Fisher, of Denver; Berniece Stewart of Lititz; Cynthia Frey of Akron; three grandchildren: Larry Fisher Jr.; Dwayne Fitzgerald and Mark Fitzgerald; and four great-grandchildren.
A viewing was held March 12 at the Stradling Funeral Home, followed by a funeral service on March 13 with Pastor Thomas Gormley officiating. Interment took place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Berniece’s memory may be made to Alzheimer’s Disease Research, 22512 Gateway Center Drive, Clarksburg, MD 20817.