- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Bernice N. Nolt
82, Lime Rock Mennonite member
Bernice N. Nolt, 82, of Lititz, passed away on Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at her residence.
She was born in Ephrata to the late Elmer and Anna (Nolt) Weaver and was the wife of Rufus Z. Nolt Jr.
Bernice was a member of the Lime Rock Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her seven children: Emma, wife of Lester Martin of Goshen, Ind, Raymond, husband of Kathryn Nolt of Weedsport, N.Y., Elmer, husband of Mary Jane Nolt of Mohnton, Susan, wife of Irvin Weaver of Newville, Pa., Rufus, husband of Nora Nolt of Ephrata, Warren, husband of Doris Nolt of Lititz, Bernice, wife of Eugene Zimmerman of Ephrata; 41 grandchildren; 34 great grandchildren; five step-grandchildren; three step-great-grandchildren; four siblings: Anna, wife of the late Lester Sauder of Ephrata, Alma, wife of the late Samuel Kurtz of Ephrata, Mary Weaver of New Holland, Titus, husband of Lizzie Weaver of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by four grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and four siblings: Emma, Nora, Ada and Isaac.
Services were held Dec. 13 at Midway Mennonite Reception Center, Lititz, with further services at 9:30 a.m., at the Lime Rock Mennonite Church, with Bishop Melvin Martin officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery. Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.