- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Bernice N. Nolt
82, Lime Rock Mennonite member
Bernice N. Nolt, 82, of Lititz, passed away on Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at her residence.
She was born in Ephrata to the late Elmer and Anna (Nolt) Weaver and was the wife of Rufus Z. Nolt Jr.
Bernice was a member of the Lime Rock Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her seven children: Emma, wife of Lester Martin of Goshen, Ind, Raymond, husband of Kathryn Nolt of Weedsport, N.Y., Elmer, husband of Mary Jane Nolt of Mohnton, Susan, wife of Irvin Weaver of Newville, Pa., Rufus, husband of Nora Nolt of Ephrata, Warren, husband of Doris Nolt of Lititz, Bernice, wife of Eugene Zimmerman of Ephrata; 41 grandchildren; 34 great grandchildren; five step-grandchildren; three step-great-grandchildren; four siblings: Anna, wife of the late Lester Sauder of Ephrata, Alma, wife of the late Samuel Kurtz of Ephrata, Mary Weaver of New Holland, Titus, husband of Lizzie Weaver of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by four grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and four siblings: Emma, Nora, Ada and Isaac.
Services were held Dec. 13 at Midway Mennonite Reception Center, Lititz, with further services at 9:30 a.m., at the Lime Rock Mennonite Church, with Bishop Melvin Martin officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery. Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.