- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Benuel S. Smucker 4 months, Lititz
Benuel Stoltzfus Smucker, four-month-old infant son of Eli S. and Lydia Stoltzfus Smucker, of Lititz, died Monday, Sept. 24, 2012 unexpectedly.
Also surviving are a sister: Emma, at home; maternal grandparents: David and Sadie Stoltzfus, of Peach Bottom; paternal grandparents: Amos and Marian Smucker, of Leola; maternal great-grandmother: Sadie Beiler, of Gordonville; and paternal great-grandparents: Jacob and Malinda Smucker and Menno and Fannie Stoltzfus, all of Leola.
The funeral was held Sept. 26 from the late home. Interment took place in Sun Hill Cemetery, Lititz.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.