- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Barry M. Cicero
51, Warwick graduate, Rhodes & Smith woodworker
Barry M. Cicero, 51, of Lancaster, was surrounded by his family when he passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013.
Born in Lancaster, he is the son of Edith Christ Cicero of Lancaster and the late John Cicero. He shared his life and will be greatly missed by his significant other, Karen Hartley of Lancaster.
A 1981 graduate of Warwick High School, he was a woodworker for Rhodes & Smith in Lancaster. Barry was an avid hunter and fisherman and was a very giving person.
In addition to his mother and significant other, he is survived by a son: Dante Shane Smith, N.C.; his twin brother: Larry, husband of Sherri, Lititz; sister: Rae, wife of Terry Goshert, Fla.; step-brother: Frank Cicero, Lancaster; step-sister: Diane Cicero, Lancaster; nieces: Brianna and Julie Cicero and nephews: Brandon and Bradley Cicero.
A funeral service was held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, Oct. 28. Interment was in Longenecker Brethren Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.