- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Barry M. Cicero
51, Warwick graduate, Rhodes & Smith woodworker
Barry M. Cicero, 51, of Lancaster, was surrounded by his family when he passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013.
Born in Lancaster, he is the son of Edith Christ Cicero of Lancaster and the late John Cicero. He shared his life and will be greatly missed by his significant other, Karen Hartley of Lancaster.
A 1981 graduate of Warwick High School, he was a woodworker for Rhodes & Smith in Lancaster. Barry was an avid hunter and fisherman and was a very giving person.
In addition to his mother and significant other, he is survived by a son: Dante Shane Smith, N.C.; his twin brother: Larry, husband of Sherri, Lititz; sister: Rae, wife of Terry Goshert, Fla.; step-brother: Frank Cicero, Lancaster; step-sister: Diane Cicero, Lancaster; nieces: Brianna and Julie Cicero and nephews: Brandon and Bradley Cicero.
A funeral service was held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, Oct. 28. Interment was in Longenecker Brethren Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.