- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Barry M. Cicero
51, Warwick graduate, Rhodes & Smith woodworker
Barry M. Cicero, 51, of Lancaster, was surrounded by his family when he passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013.
Born in Lancaster, he is the son of Edith Christ Cicero of Lancaster and the late John Cicero. He shared his life and will be greatly missed by his significant other, Karen Hartley of Lancaster.
A 1981 graduate of Warwick High School, he was a woodworker for Rhodes & Smith in Lancaster. Barry was an avid hunter and fisherman and was a very giving person.
In addition to his mother and significant other, he is survived by a son: Dante Shane Smith, N.C.; his twin brother: Larry, husband of Sherri, Lititz; sister: Rae, wife of Terry Goshert, Fla.; step-brother: Frank Cicero, Lancaster; step-sister: Diane Cicero, Lancaster; nieces: Brianna and Julie Cicero and nephews: Brandon and Bradley Cicero.
A funeral service was held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, Oct. 28. Interment was in Longenecker Brethren Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.