- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Barry M. Cicero
51, Warwick graduate, Rhodes & Smith woodworker
Barry M. Cicero, 51, of Lancaster, was surrounded by his family when he passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013.
Born in Lancaster, he is the son of Edith Christ Cicero of Lancaster and the late John Cicero. He shared his life and will be greatly missed by his significant other, Karen Hartley of Lancaster.
A 1981 graduate of Warwick High School, he was a woodworker for Rhodes & Smith in Lancaster. Barry was an avid hunter and fisherman and was a very giving person.
In addition to his mother and significant other, he is survived by a son: Dante Shane Smith, N.C.; his twin brother: Larry, husband of Sherri, Lititz; sister: Rae, wife of Terry Goshert, Fla.; step-brother: Frank Cicero, Lancaster; step-sister: Diane Cicero, Lancaster; nieces: Brianna and Julie Cicero and nephews: Brandon and Bradley Cicero.
A funeral service was held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, Oct. 28. Interment was in Longenecker Brethren Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.