- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Barry M. Cicero
51, Warwick graduate, Rhodes & Smith woodworker
Barry M. Cicero, 51, of Lancaster, was surrounded by his family when he passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013.
Born in Lancaster, he is the son of Edith Christ Cicero of Lancaster and the late John Cicero. He shared his life and will be greatly missed by his significant other, Karen Hartley of Lancaster.
A 1981 graduate of Warwick High School, he was a woodworker for Rhodes & Smith in Lancaster. Barry was an avid hunter and fisherman and was a very giving person.
In addition to his mother and significant other, he is survived by a son: Dante Shane Smith, N.C.; his twin brother: Larry, husband of Sherri, Lititz; sister: Rae, wife of Terry Goshert, Fla.; step-brother: Frank Cicero, Lancaster; step-sister: Diane Cicero, Lancaster; nieces: Brianna and Julie Cicero and nephews: Brandon and Bradley Cicero.
A funeral service was held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, Oct. 28. Interment was in Longenecker Brethren Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.