- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Barry L. Kofroth67, retired Acme grocer, Hersheypark greeter
Barry Lee Kofroth, 67, of Lancaster, formerly of Lititz, went to be with the Lord Thursday, April 19, 2012, at his residence.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Charles and Helen McCreary Kofroth. He was married to Terry Lee Mummaw Kofroth for 42 years on Oct. 19.
Barry was a grocer for Acme Markets where he retired and he also worked at the Flower and Craft Warehouse and as a greeter at Hersheypark. He was a member of Faith United Methodist Church, Lancaster. Barry enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren, doing crafts and attending drum and bugle competitions.
Surviving in addition to his wife is a son: Matthew W., husband of Carrie Kofroth, of Lititz; two grandchildren: Julia and Alex; three brothers: Bruce Kofroth, of Lancaster; and Ronald and Charles "Glen" Kofroth, both of Lititz; and a sister: Joanne Stoltzfus, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by two sisters: Doris Weaver and Barb Mastle; and two brothers: Dale and Kenneth Kofroth.
Barry’s life celebration service was held at Spacht Funeral Home, April 25. Interment took place in Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery, Warwick Township.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To share fondest memories of Barry, visit lifecelebration.com.