- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Barry L. Kofroth67, retired Acme grocer, Hersheypark greeter
Barry Lee Kofroth, 67, of Lancaster, formerly of Lititz, went to be with the Lord Thursday, April 19, 2012, at his residence.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Charles and Helen McCreary Kofroth. He was married to Terry Lee Mummaw Kofroth for 42 years on Oct. 19.
Barry was a grocer for Acme Markets where he retired and he also worked at the Flower and Craft Warehouse and as a greeter at Hersheypark. He was a member of Faith United Methodist Church, Lancaster. Barry enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren, doing crafts and attending drum and bugle competitions.
Surviving in addition to his wife is a son: Matthew W., husband of Carrie Kofroth, of Lititz; two grandchildren: Julia and Alex; three brothers: Bruce Kofroth, of Lancaster; and Ronald and Charles "Glen" Kofroth, both of Lititz; and a sister: Joanne Stoltzfus, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by two sisters: Doris Weaver and Barb Mastle; and two brothers: Dale and Kenneth Kofroth.
Barry’s life celebration service was held at Spacht Funeral Home, April 25. Interment took place in Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery, Warwick Township.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To share fondest memories of Barry, visit lifecelebration.com.