- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Barry L. Kofroth67, retired Acme grocer, Hersheypark greeter
Barry Lee Kofroth, 67, of Lancaster, formerly of Lititz, went to be with the Lord Thursday, April 19, 2012, at his residence.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Charles and Helen McCreary Kofroth. He was married to Terry Lee Mummaw Kofroth for 42 years on Oct. 19.
Barry was a grocer for Acme Markets where he retired and he also worked at the Flower and Craft Warehouse and as a greeter at Hersheypark. He was a member of Faith United Methodist Church, Lancaster. Barry enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren, doing crafts and attending drum and bugle competitions.
Surviving in addition to his wife is a son: Matthew W., husband of Carrie Kofroth, of Lititz; two grandchildren: Julia and Alex; three brothers: Bruce Kofroth, of Lancaster; and Ronald and Charles "Glen" Kofroth, both of Lititz; and a sister: Joanne Stoltzfus, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by two sisters: Doris Weaver and Barb Mastle; and two brothers: Dale and Kenneth Kofroth.
Barry’s life celebration service was held at Spacht Funeral Home, April 25. Interment took place in Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery, Warwick Township.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To share fondest memories of Barry, visit lifecelebration.com.