- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Barry L. Hollinger64, Vietnam veteran, Reidenbaugh electrician
Barry L. Hollinger, 64, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Mount Joy, he was the son of Paul Hollinger of Manheim and the late Arlene Brubaker Hollinger. He was the husband of Sandi L. Gibble Hollinger, and they celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary in November of last year.
Barry served in the U.S. Army Reserves during the Vietnam War. He worked as an electrician for R.S. Reidenbaugh Corp., Lititz.
Surviving in addition to his wife and father are a son: Keith A., husband of Kerri Hollinger, and a daughter: Amy L., wife of Les Fetter, both of Manheim; three grandsons: Kolin J., Kole B. and Keith R.; and a sister: Carolyn, wife of Jessel Anderson, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Robert Hollinger.
His memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on June 18. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Barry’s memory to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.