- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Barry L. Hollinger64, Vietnam veteran, Reidenbaugh electrician
Barry L. Hollinger, 64, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Mount Joy, he was the son of Paul Hollinger of Manheim and the late Arlene Brubaker Hollinger. He was the husband of Sandi L. Gibble Hollinger, and they celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary in November of last year.
Barry served in the U.S. Army Reserves during the Vietnam War. He worked as an electrician for R.S. Reidenbaugh Corp., Lititz.
Surviving in addition to his wife and father are a son: Keith A., husband of Kerri Hollinger, and a daughter: Amy L., wife of Les Fetter, both of Manheim; three grandsons: Kolin J., Kole B. and Keith R.; and a sister: Carolyn, wife of Jessel Anderson, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Robert Hollinger.
His memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on June 18. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Barry’s memory to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.