- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Barry L. Hollinger64, Vietnam veteran, Reidenbaugh electrician
Barry L. Hollinger, 64, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Mount Joy, he was the son of Paul Hollinger of Manheim and the late Arlene Brubaker Hollinger. He was the husband of Sandi L. Gibble Hollinger, and they celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary in November of last year.
Barry served in the U.S. Army Reserves during the Vietnam War. He worked as an electrician for R.S. Reidenbaugh Corp., Lititz.
Surviving in addition to his wife and father are a son: Keith A., husband of Kerri Hollinger, and a daughter: Amy L., wife of Les Fetter, both of Manheim; three grandsons: Kolin J., Kole B. and Keith R.; and a sister: Carolyn, wife of Jessel Anderson, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Robert Hollinger.
His memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on June 18. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Barry’s memory to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.