- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Barbara L. Frankhouser 68, homemaker, enjoyed crafts
Barbara L. Frankhouser, 68, of Lititz, died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster Regional Medical Center following a brief illness. She is survived by her husband, Dale C. Frankhouser.
Born in North Annville Township, Lebanon County, she was the daughter of the late Donald and Jacqueline (Pistone) Beck.
Barbara was a homemaker who enjoyed crafts and attending craft shows.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Steven D. Frankhouser, Ephrata, and two brothers: Donald Beck, Cincinnati, and Michael Beck, Elizabethtown.
A graveside service was held Feb. 6 at St. John’s Episcopal Cemetery with Fr. John Obenchain officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 1520 W. King’s Hwy., Gap, PA 17527.
Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.