- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Barbara L. Frankhouser 68, homemaker, enjoyed crafts
Barbara L. Frankhouser, 68, of Lititz, died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster Regional Medical Center following a brief illness. She is survived by her husband, Dale C. Frankhouser.
Born in North Annville Township, Lebanon County, she was the daughter of the late Donald and Jacqueline (Pistone) Beck.
Barbara was a homemaker who enjoyed crafts and attending craft shows.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Steven D. Frankhouser, Ephrata, and two brothers: Donald Beck, Cincinnati, and Michael Beck, Elizabethtown.
A graveside service was held Feb. 6 at St. John’s Episcopal Cemetery with Fr. John Obenchain officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 1520 W. King’s Hwy., Gap, PA 17527.
Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.