- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Barbara L. Frankhouser 68, homemaker, enjoyed crafts
Barbara L. Frankhouser, 68, of Lititz, died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster Regional Medical Center following a brief illness. She is survived by her husband, Dale C. Frankhouser.
Born in North Annville Township, Lebanon County, she was the daughter of the late Donald and Jacqueline (Pistone) Beck.
Barbara was a homemaker who enjoyed crafts and attending craft shows.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Steven D. Frankhouser, Ephrata, and two brothers: Donald Beck, Cincinnati, and Michael Beck, Elizabethtown.
A graveside service was held Feb. 6 at St. John’s Episcopal Cemetery with Fr. John Obenchain officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 1520 W. King’s Hwy., Gap, PA 17527.
Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.