- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Barbara L. Frankhouser 68, homemaker, enjoyed crafts
Barbara L. Frankhouser, 68, of Lititz, died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster Regional Medical Center following a brief illness. She is survived by her husband, Dale C. Frankhouser.
Born in North Annville Township, Lebanon County, she was the daughter of the late Donald and Jacqueline (Pistone) Beck.
Barbara was a homemaker who enjoyed crafts and attending craft shows.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Steven D. Frankhouser, Ephrata, and two brothers: Donald Beck, Cincinnati, and Michael Beck, Elizabethtown.
A graveside service was held Feb. 6 at St. John’s Episcopal Cemetery with Fr. John Obenchain officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 1520 W. King’s Hwy., Gap, PA 17527.
Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.