- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Barbara L. Frankhouser 68, homemaker, enjoyed crafts
Barbara L. Frankhouser, 68, of Lititz, died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster Regional Medical Center following a brief illness. She is survived by her husband, Dale C. Frankhouser.
Born in North Annville Township, Lebanon County, she was the daughter of the late Donald and Jacqueline (Pistone) Beck.
Barbara was a homemaker who enjoyed crafts and attending craft shows.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Steven D. Frankhouser, Ephrata, and two brothers: Donald Beck, Cincinnati, and Michael Beck, Elizabethtown.
A graveside service was held Feb. 6 at St. John’s Episcopal Cemetery with Fr. John Obenchain officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 1520 W. King’s Hwy., Gap, PA 17527.
Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.