- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Barbara J. Timony
75, Lititz resident, fabric technician
Barbara J. Timony, 75, of Lititz, formerly of New York, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013 at Hospice and Community Care, Essa Flory Inpatient Center.
Born in Knoxville, Tenn., Barbara is the daughter of the late Ellsworth James and Ruth Callie Standen. She is survived by her daughter: Ruthann (John) Kreiner, Lititz; two sons: Scott Wesselhoft, North Babylon, N.Y. and David (Wendy) Wesselhoft, Lancaster; and six grandchildren.
Barbara worked at Skip’s Cutting, New Holland as a fabric technician. She enjoyed her grandchildren, crocheting, drawing, and reading.
Barbara’s life celebration graveside service will be held June 7 at 4 p.m. at Hopeland United Methodist Cemetery at the corner of Clay and Church roads in Lititz (Hopeland) with Rev. Doug Winne officiating.
Memorials may be sent to the Wounded Warriors Project, 4899 Belfort Rd., Suite 300, Jacksonville, PA 32256.