- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Barbara J. Timony
75, Lititz resident, fabric technician
Barbara J. Timony, 75, of Lititz, formerly of New York, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013 at Hospice and Community Care, Essa Flory Inpatient Center.
Born in Knoxville, Tenn., Barbara is the daughter of the late Ellsworth James and Ruth Callie Standen. She is survived by her daughter: Ruthann (John) Kreiner, Lititz; two sons: Scott Wesselhoft, North Babylon, N.Y. and David (Wendy) Wesselhoft, Lancaster; and six grandchildren.
Barbara worked at Skip’s Cutting, New Holland as a fabric technician. She enjoyed her grandchildren, crocheting, drawing, and reading.
Barbara’s life celebration graveside service will be held June 7 at 4 p.m. at Hopeland United Methodist Cemetery at the corner of Clay and Church roads in Lititz (Hopeland) with Rev. Doug Winne officiating.
Memorials may be sent to the Wounded Warriors Project, 4899 Belfort Rd., Suite 300, Jacksonville, PA 32256.