- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Barbara J. Timony
75, Lititz resident, fabric technician
Barbara J. Timony, 75, of Lititz, formerly of New York, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013 at Hospice and Community Care, Essa Flory Inpatient Center.
Born in Knoxville, Tenn., Barbara is the daughter of the late Ellsworth James and Ruth Callie Standen. She is survived by her daughter: Ruthann (John) Kreiner, Lititz; two sons: Scott Wesselhoft, North Babylon, N.Y. and David (Wendy) Wesselhoft, Lancaster; and six grandchildren.
Barbara worked at Skip’s Cutting, New Holland as a fabric technician. She enjoyed her grandchildren, crocheting, drawing, and reading.
Barbara’s life celebration graveside service will be held June 7 at 4 p.m. at Hopeland United Methodist Cemetery at the corner of Clay and Church roads in Lititz (Hopeland) with Rev. Doug Winne officiating.
Memorials may be sent to the Wounded Warriors Project, 4899 Belfort Rd., Suite 300, Jacksonville, PA 32256.