- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Barbara J. Timony
75, Lititz resident, fabric technician
Barbara J. Timony, 75, of Lititz, formerly of New York, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013 at Hospice and Community Care, Essa Flory Inpatient Center.
Born in Knoxville, Tenn., Barbara is the daughter of the late Ellsworth James and Ruth Callie Standen. She is survived by her daughter: Ruthann (John) Kreiner, Lititz; two sons: Scott Wesselhoft, North Babylon, N.Y. and David (Wendy) Wesselhoft, Lancaster; and six grandchildren.
Barbara worked at Skip’s Cutting, New Holland as a fabric technician. She enjoyed her grandchildren, crocheting, drawing, and reading.
Barbara’s life celebration graveside service will be held June 7 at 4 p.m. at Hopeland United Methodist Cemetery at the corner of Clay and Church roads in Lititz (Hopeland) with Rev. Doug Winne officiating.
Memorials may be sent to the Wounded Warriors Project, 4899 Belfort Rd., Suite 300, Jacksonville, PA 32256.