- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Barbara J. Timony
75, Lititz resident, fabric technician
Barbara J. Timony, 75, of Lititz, formerly of New York, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013 at Hospice and Community Care, Essa Flory Inpatient Center.
Born in Knoxville, Tenn., Barbara is the daughter of the late Ellsworth James and Ruth Callie Standen. She is survived by her daughter: Ruthann (John) Kreiner, Lititz; two sons: Scott Wesselhoft, North Babylon, N.Y. and David (Wendy) Wesselhoft, Lancaster; and six grandchildren.
Barbara worked at Skip’s Cutting, New Holland as a fabric technician. She enjoyed her grandchildren, crocheting, drawing, and reading.
Barbara’s life celebration graveside service will be held June 7 at 4 p.m. at Hopeland United Methodist Cemetery at the corner of Clay and Church roads in Lititz (Hopeland) with Rev. Doug Winne officiating.
Memorials may be sent to the Wounded Warriors Project, 4899 Belfort Rd., Suite 300, Jacksonville, PA 32256.