- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Barbara Hause96, Luther Acres resident
Barbara Hause, 96, of Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Thursday, April 26, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Michael and Anna Balas Matas, and was married 66 years to Merritt J. Hause.
She was a loving, devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. Family and friends were very important to her.
She is survived by her husband; daughters: Donna Mould, of Lancaster; Barbara, wife of Joel Granick, of Scottsdale, Ariz.; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter: Kimberly Fulton.
The funeral service was held on April 30 at Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial will be private.
Contributions may be made in her memory to the Caring Fund, Luther Care, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
For online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.