- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Barbara Hause96, Luther Acres resident
Barbara Hause, 96, of Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Thursday, April 26, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Michael and Anna Balas Matas, and was married 66 years to Merritt J. Hause.
She was a loving, devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. Family and friends were very important to her.
She is survived by her husband; daughters: Donna Mould, of Lancaster; Barbara, wife of Joel Granick, of Scottsdale, Ariz.; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter: Kimberly Fulton.
The funeral service was held on April 30 at Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial will be private.
Contributions may be made in her memory to the Caring Fund, Luther Care, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
For online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.