- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Barbara Hause96, Luther Acres resident
Barbara Hause, 96, of Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Thursday, April 26, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Michael and Anna Balas Matas, and was married 66 years to Merritt J. Hause.
She was a loving, devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. Family and friends were very important to her.
She is survived by her husband; daughters: Donna Mould, of Lancaster; Barbara, wife of Joel Granick, of Scottsdale, Ariz.; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter: Kimberly Fulton.
The funeral service was held on April 30 at Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial will be private.
Contributions may be made in her memory to the Caring Fund, Luther Care, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
For online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.