- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Barbara Hause96, Luther Acres resident
Barbara Hause, 96, of Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Thursday, April 26, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Michael and Anna Balas Matas, and was married 66 years to Merritt J. Hause.
She was a loving, devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. Family and friends were very important to her.
She is survived by her husband; daughters: Donna Mould, of Lancaster; Barbara, wife of Joel Granick, of Scottsdale, Ariz.; three grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter: Kimberly Fulton.
The funeral service was held on April 30 at Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial will be private.
Contributions may be made in her memory to the Caring Fund, Luther Care, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
For online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.