- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Barbara A. Williams
79, Active Lititz Moravian member,
Lanc. Co.Tax Bureau employee
Barbara Ann Williams, 79, of Brownstown, passed away Friday, Oct. 18, 2013.
She was born in Lititz and was the daughter of the late Arthur and Elsie Stauffer Getz.
A member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation, she sang in the choir, participated in the Christmas Vigils and was active in the Women’s Fellowship Group. She worked at the Lancaster County Tax Bureau and was an avid reader.
She is survived by her son: Edward Williams, husband of Lisa, Ephrata; three grandchildren; her former husband: Stanley Williams of Lancaster and a sister: Nancy Allen of Quakertown. She is preceded in death by her daughter, Deborah Williams.
A funeral service was held Oct. 23 in the Eschbach Parlor, Lititz Moravian Church, Lititz.
Contributions in memory of Barbara may be made to the Lititz Moravian Church. To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.