- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
B. Sue Theal 63, homemaker, gardener
B. Sue Theal, 63, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Altrue and Mazie Buckner Thornton. She was the wife of Paul H. Theal and they celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary in April of last year.
A homemaker, Sue enjoyed flower gardening, collecting Dalmatian dog ornaments and she loved to spend time with her grandchildren.
Surviving are two daughters: Cheryl L. Port of Lititz; Brenda L. Theal of Lancaster; a son: Barry E., husband of Kristen Theal, of Lebanon; four grandchildren: Cheyenne K. Port, Jacob P. Theal, Jenna and Jared; and a brother: Ken Thornton. She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Her funeral service was at the Buch Funeral Home on Feb. 4. Interment was in Manheim Fairview Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.