- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
B. Sue Theal 63, homemaker, gardener
B. Sue Theal, 63, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Altrue and Mazie Buckner Thornton. She was the wife of Paul H. Theal and they celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary in April of last year.
A homemaker, Sue enjoyed flower gardening, collecting Dalmatian dog ornaments and she loved to spend time with her grandchildren.
Surviving are two daughters: Cheryl L. Port of Lititz; Brenda L. Theal of Lancaster; a son: Barry E., husband of Kristen Theal, of Lebanon; four grandchildren: Cheyenne K. Port, Jacob P. Theal, Jenna and Jared; and a brother: Ken Thornton. She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Her funeral service was at the Buch Funeral Home on Feb. 4. Interment was in Manheim Fairview Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.