- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
B. Sue Theal 63, homemaker, gardener
B. Sue Theal, 63, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Altrue and Mazie Buckner Thornton. She was the wife of Paul H. Theal and they celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary in April of last year.
A homemaker, Sue enjoyed flower gardening, collecting Dalmatian dog ornaments and she loved to spend time with her grandchildren.
Surviving are two daughters: Cheryl L. Port of Lititz; Brenda L. Theal of Lancaster; a son: Barry E., husband of Kristen Theal, of Lebanon; four grandchildren: Cheyenne K. Port, Jacob P. Theal, Jenna and Jared; and a brother: Ken Thornton. She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Her funeral service was at the Buch Funeral Home on Feb. 4. Interment was in Manheim Fairview Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.