- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
B. Sue Theal 63, homemaker, gardener
B. Sue Theal, 63, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Altrue and Mazie Buckner Thornton. She was the wife of Paul H. Theal and they celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary in April of last year.
A homemaker, Sue enjoyed flower gardening, collecting Dalmatian dog ornaments and she loved to spend time with her grandchildren.
Surviving are two daughters: Cheryl L. Port of Lititz; Brenda L. Theal of Lancaster; a son: Barry E., husband of Kristen Theal, of Lebanon; four grandchildren: Cheyenne K. Port, Jacob P. Theal, Jenna and Jared; and a brother: Ken Thornton. She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Her funeral service was at the Buch Funeral Home on Feb. 4. Interment was in Manheim Fairview Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.