- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
B. Sue Theal 63, homemaker, gardener
B. Sue Theal, 63, of Manheim, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Altrue and Mazie Buckner Thornton. She was the wife of Paul H. Theal and they celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary in April of last year.
A homemaker, Sue enjoyed flower gardening, collecting Dalmatian dog ornaments and she loved to spend time with her grandchildren.
Surviving are two daughters: Cheryl L. Port of Lititz; Brenda L. Theal of Lancaster; a son: Barry E., husband of Kristen Theal, of Lebanon; four grandchildren: Cheyenne K. Port, Jacob P. Theal, Jenna and Jared; and a brother: Ken Thornton. She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Her funeral service was at the Buch Funeral Home on Feb. 4. Interment was in Manheim Fairview Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.