- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
B. Rodney Flory Sr.92, Landis Homes resident
B. Rodney Flory Sr., 92, formerly of Lancaster, died at Landis Homes Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011.
He was the husband of Dorothy N. (Ryder) Flory since May 1940. Dorothy is a resident of Landis Homes. Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Eby H. and Ida (Miller) Flory.
He was a member of the Reformed Mennonite Church.
B. Rodney Sr. is survived by three sons: B. Rodney Jr., husband of Esther (Young) Flory, and Timothy R., husband of Geraldine (Hartman) Flory, both of Lancaster; and Donald E., husband of Cathy (Steiner) Flory, of Pandora, Ohio; a daughter: Emily B., wife of Kenneth W. Kilgore, of Lititz; and a number of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
The last of his immediate family, he was preceded in death by one grandson; four brothers: Rufus, Roy, Eby and Robert; and a sister: Mary Suraci.
The funeral was held on Oct. 26 at Longeneckers Reformed Mennonite Church, Lancaster, with Glenn M. Gross and Samuel B. Eshelman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers.
For more information, visit bachmanfuneral.com.