- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
B. Rodney Flory Sr.92, Landis Homes resident
B. Rodney Flory Sr., 92, formerly of Lancaster, died at Landis Homes Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011.
He was the husband of Dorothy N. (Ryder) Flory since May 1940. Dorothy is a resident of Landis Homes. Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Eby H. and Ida (Miller) Flory.
He was a member of the Reformed Mennonite Church.
B. Rodney Sr. is survived by three sons: B. Rodney Jr., husband of Esther (Young) Flory, and Timothy R., husband of Geraldine (Hartman) Flory, both of Lancaster; and Donald E., husband of Cathy (Steiner) Flory, of Pandora, Ohio; a daughter: Emily B., wife of Kenneth W. Kilgore, of Lititz; and a number of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
The last of his immediate family, he was preceded in death by one grandson; four brothers: Rufus, Roy, Eby and Robert; and a sister: Mary Suraci.
The funeral was held on Oct. 26 at Longeneckers Reformed Mennonite Church, Lancaster, with Glenn M. Gross and Samuel B. Eshelman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers.
For more information, visit bachmanfuneral.com.