- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
B. Rodney Flory Sr.92, Landis Homes resident
B. Rodney Flory Sr., 92, formerly of Lancaster, died at Landis Homes Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011.
He was the husband of Dorothy N. (Ryder) Flory since May 1940. Dorothy is a resident of Landis Homes. Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Eby H. and Ida (Miller) Flory.
He was a member of the Reformed Mennonite Church.
B. Rodney Sr. is survived by three sons: B. Rodney Jr., husband of Esther (Young) Flory, and Timothy R., husband of Geraldine (Hartman) Flory, both of Lancaster; and Donald E., husband of Cathy (Steiner) Flory, of Pandora, Ohio; a daughter: Emily B., wife of Kenneth W. Kilgore, of Lititz; and a number of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
The last of his immediate family, he was preceded in death by one grandson; four brothers: Rufus, Roy, Eby and Robert; and a sister: Mary Suraci.
The funeral was held on Oct. 26 at Longeneckers Reformed Mennonite Church, Lancaster, with Glenn M. Gross and Samuel B. Eshelman officiating.
Kindly omit flowers.
For more information, visit bachmanfuneral.com.