- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Audrey M. Haldeman 81, Faith UMC member
Audrey M. Haldeman, 81, of East Petersburg, entered into rest with her Lord on Thursday Dec. 6, 2012 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in East Petersburg, she was the daughter of the late Horace L. and Violet M. Quigley Book. She was the wife of the late Roy F. Haldeman, Sr. who died in 1980.
A homemaker, Audrey was a faithful member of Faith United Methodist Church in Lititz where she had served as a greeter and helped in the kitchen. Her life centered around her family and church.
She is survived by three sons: Roy F., Jr., husband of Sandy Haldeman, of Manheim, Michael L. Haldeman of Lititz, and Terry A., husband of Shirley Haldeman, of Mountville; seven grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and a sister: Carol J., wife of Scotty Winebarger, of Manheim.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by a brother: Gordon L. Book.
A memorial service will be held Dec. 15, at 10 a.m. at Faith United Methodist Church, 1290 Fruitville Pike, Lititz, with The Rev. Kent E. Kroehler and Mr. Jason Perkowski officiating. Private interment will be in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster. There will be no viewing. The family will receive guests at a luncheon in the fellowship hall of the church immediately following the service.
Please omit flowers. If desired, contributions may be made in her memory to the building fund of Faith United Methodist Church.
To express a condolence with the family or for additional information, visit spencefuneralservices.com.
Arrangements by William P. Spence Funeral and Cremation Services, Manheim.