- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Audrey M. Gibson, 74, Lititz, CNA at UZRC, enjoyed time on her computer, needlepoint
Audrey M. Gibson, 74, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Community
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Harold and Edith Ball Harsh and wife of the late William Gibson, Jr.
Audrey was employed as a certified nurses’ aide for 18 years with United Zion Retirement Community. Her interests included crocheting, needlepoint, using the computer and playing with her cats, Smokey and Maggie.
Surviving are a son: Terry Markley (Vicki), of East Petersburg; a daughter: Vicky Harbaugh (Shawn), of Lancaster; step son: Randy Gibson (Kathy), of Leola; step daughter: Denean Bruhn, of Lititz; two brothers: Barry Harsh (Tommie), of Mountville and Harold Harsh (Ingrid), of Connecticut; a grandson: Chad Alterderfer (Andrea), of Phila.; two step grandchildren: Kyle and Erin Bruhn; a nephew: Bjorn Harsh, of Ariz.
Services were held June 24 at the Funeral Home of Fred F. Groff, Inc., Lancaster, with the Rev. Donald G. Price officiating. Interment was in Conestoga Memorial Park.
If desired, memorial contributions may be sent in Audrey’s name to United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 or Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Dr., P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To share your fondest memories of Audrey visit lifecelebration.com. Arrangements by Fred F. Groff Funeral Home, Lancaster.