- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Arthur M. Ritz91, World War II Air Force veteran
Arthur M. Ritz, 91, of Lititz, passed away at Luther Acres Manor Friday, June 8, 2012.
Born in Lititz, he was the son of the late Elwood and Cora Longenecker Ritz. He is survived by his wife of 41 years, Eda Dreger Ritz.
Arthur served in the Army Air Force during World War II and was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz.
Funeral services were held on June 12 at the Chapel of the Good Samaritan, Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial took place in the Moravian Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.