- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Arthur M. Ritz91, World War II Air Force veteran
Arthur M. Ritz, 91, of Lititz, passed away at Luther Acres Manor Friday, June 8, 2012.
Born in Lititz, he was the son of the late Elwood and Cora Longenecker Ritz. He is survived by his wife of 41 years, Eda Dreger Ritz.
Arthur served in the Army Air Force during World War II and was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz.
Funeral services were held on June 12 at the Chapel of the Good Samaritan, Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial took place in the Moravian Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.