- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Arthur M. Ritz91, World War II Air Force veteran
Arthur M. Ritz, 91, of Lititz, passed away at Luther Acres Manor Friday, June 8, 2012.
Born in Lititz, he was the son of the late Elwood and Cora Longenecker Ritz. He is survived by his wife of 41 years, Eda Dreger Ritz.
Arthur served in the Army Air Force during World War II and was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz.
Funeral services were held on June 12 at the Chapel of the Good Samaritan, Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial took place in the Moravian Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.