- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Arthur M. Ritz91, World War II Air Force veteran
Arthur M. Ritz, 91, of Lititz, passed away at Luther Acres Manor Friday, June 8, 2012.
Born in Lititz, he was the son of the late Elwood and Cora Longenecker Ritz. He is survived by his wife of 41 years, Eda Dreger Ritz.
Arthur served in the Army Air Force during World War II and was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz.
Funeral services were held on June 12 at the Chapel of the Good Samaritan, Luther Acres, Lititz. Burial took place in the Moravian Cemetery, Lititz.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.