- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Arthur M. Naccarelli81, Lititz resident, avid golfer
Arthur M. Naccarelli, 81, of Lititz, passed away Friday, Nov. 18, 2011 at home with his family.
Born in Philadelphia, he was the son of the late Gerardo and Michelina (DiMartino) Naccarelli. Arthur was married for 63 years to his wife, Virginia G. (Caravelli) Naccarelli.
He was an avid golfer and a member of St. James Catholic Church.
"The truest measure of a man is how tall he stands in the eyes of his family."
In addition to his wife, Virginia, Arthur is survived by his four children: Gerald Naccarelli, Vincent Naccarelli, Arthur Naccarelli Jr. and Vera Boak. He is the proud grandfather of 11 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Arthur’s memory can be made to the Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute: Office of University Development and Alumni Relations, 600 Centerview Drive, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033 or pennstatehershey.org.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.