- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Arline M. Stauffer Lititz Mutual Insurance, Warner Lambert employee
Arline M. Stauffer, 85, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Brooklyn, N.Y., she was the daughter of the late Thomas and Margaret McGarrigle McCarroll, and would have celebrated 40 years of marriage in December with her husband J. Harlan Stauffer.
She was a member of St. James Catholic Church in Lititz, the Legion of Mary and volunteered at bingo, the Christmas bazaar and Meals on Wheels. She was also a member of the Auxiliary of Lititz American Legion Post 56, Harley Davidson International Dressers & Touring Association and H.O.G. Prior to her retirement, she worked for Lititz Mutual Insurance Co. and earlier worked for Warner Lambert.
She is survived by her husband: J. Harlan; children: Francis Miller Jr., of Lititz; Kerry, husband of Lauri Stauffer, of Lititz; Kathryn, wife of Gary Nolt, of Lititz; Kristine Miller, of Lancaster; Sandra, wife of Barry Nelson, of Marietta; 11 grandchildren; and six great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her first husband: Francis Miller Sr.; and sons: Thomas and Edward Miller and Randy Stauffer.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her mass of Christian burial Oct. 11 at 10:30 a.m. at St. James Catholic Church, 505 Woodcrest Ave., Lititz. A viewing will be held Oct. 3 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz, with the recitation of the rosary at 6 p.m.
Contributions may be made in her memory to the St. James Men’s Club, or to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. Burial will be private.
For online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.