- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Arlene Rupp 86, Quinlan Pretzel Company retiree
Arlene B. (Bard) Rupp, 86, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, April 17, 2012, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in West Cocalico Township to the late William and Annie (Latshaw) Bard, she was the wife of the late Earl E. Rupp, who passed away in 1995.
Arlene was of the Christian faith and she enjoyed serving and giving to her loved ones. She had worked for the Quinlan Pretzel Company in Denver, retiring in 1992 after 20 years of service.
Surviving are two sons: John R. Shirk, of Denver; and Dwight D. Rupp, of Lititz; a stepson: Dennis A. Rupp, of Denver; three grandchildren; four step-grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and nine step-great-grandchildren.
Besides her parents and husband, Arlene was preceded in death by her step-daughter: Dolores Rupp; four sisters; and two brothers.
Funeral services were held April 20 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Rev. Timothy L. Craven officiating. Interment will take place in the Middle Creek Brethren Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.