- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Arlene M. Krall97, pastor’s wife, Lititz
Arlene M. Krall, 97, of Lititz, died Saturday, May 19, 2012 at Landis Homes.
She was born on Tuesday, June 2, 1914 to the late John H. Shearer and Bessie Mae (Dohner) Shearer in Lebanon.
She was a member of Midway Church of the Brethren and was a pastor’s wife.
Surviving are daughters: Lorraine, wife of Lee Gernert, of Leola; Dorothy, wife of Guy Gernert, of Lebanon; Louise, wife of James Wolgemuth, of Lancaster; five grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; two step-great- grandchildren; and sister: Verna Sanger.
She was preceded in death by husband: Cyrus B. Krall; and brother: Woodrow Shearer.
Funeral services were held on May 27 at Midway Church of the Brethren, Lebanon. Burial was held at Midway Brethren Cemetery, Lebanon, following the service.
Memorial contributions may be made to Schuylkill Church of the Brethren Memorial Fund, 347 Sweet Arrow Lake Road, Pine Grove, PA 17963 or Krall Scholarship at Elizabethtown College, 1 Alpha Drive, Elizabethtown, PA 17022.
Christman’s Funeral Home Inc. is honored to serve the family with the arrangements. For more information, visit christmans.com.