- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Arlene B. Nunemacher, 84, homemaker with a life-long passion for flowers, nature
Arlene B. Nunemacher, 84, formerly of Elm Road, Lititz, went home to be with her Lord following a lengthy illness Friday, July 25, 2014 at the Moravian Manor Retirement Community.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of the late Clarence G. and Margie I. Miller Gochenaur. A homemaker, she was the loving wife of the late Bruce L. Nunemacher who died in January of 2004.
Arlene had a life-long passion for flowers and appreciated the beauty found in nature. She also enjoyed walking and watching birds and wildlife.
Surviving is a son: Colin B., husband of Christine Dalton Nunemacher of Manheim; a daughter: Dianne S., wife of Gary Hobson of Pennsburg: two grandsons: Bradford Hobson and Barry Nunemacher; two great-granddaughters: Madison and Makenzie Hobson.
Preceding her in death is a sister: Margaret E. Shank.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend Arlene’s funeral service in the Chapel at Moravian Manor Retirement Community, 300 W. Lemon St., Lititz, on Saturday, Aug. 2 at 10 a.m. There will be a viewing in the chapel one hour prior to the service. Interment will be in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent in Arlene’s memory to Hospice and Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or Moravian Manor Benevolent Care Fund, 300 West Lemon Street, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Arrangements handled by Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.